[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - shannen as famous director.

shannen as famous director.

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:00 pm

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif.—Brenda Walsh is coming back to "Beverly Hills 90210," and she's arriving in style.

Shannen Doherty will reprise her role as Walsh in CW's new version of the 1990-2000 series, with her character now a famous director who's invited back to stage a musical at her alma mater, the network said Saturday.

Walsh will guest star in "multiple episodes," CW said, making the announcement at a meeting of the Television Critics Association—which, appropriately enough, was in Beverly Hills.

She'll be reunited with a few members of the old West Beverly High School gang. As previously announced, Jennie Garth will return as Kelly Taylor, now a guidance counselor at the school, and Tori Spelling will be back as Donna Martin, who owns a boutique.

Also back is Joe E. Tata, again playing Peach Pit cafe owner Nat.

There had been speculation Doherty would return as Walsh, least seen in the original series bound for London to study acting.

Turns out she was good at it and became a "successful theater actress, splitting her time between London and New York," the CW explained in a release. She then found equal success as a theater director—and her old school prevails on her to do her magic as a guest director.

The CW drama about two high schoolers from the Midwest who move to California and enroll in West Beverly Hills High School debuts Sept. 2.

Just got a google with this article. We know now what she's gonna be doing. I'm getting so excited now.its from mercurynews.com
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:05 pm

Ooh that sounds interesting... I also see that they are opening it the same way they did the first time round.. new students moving from outer state.

Well Shannen is an experienced director so this is a good story, she can apply her experience Image But she's fantastic as Brenda so the experience won't matter, she'll be fantastic either way!

Thanks for sharing. Let's see what happens with this then Image Still looking for more confirmation but I am excited!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:24 pm

Yea well, it'll be like a walk in the park for her. She's already a director, so her scenes should be a snap. I just wish Jay and luke were going back.
lilmisshalliwell

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:34 pm

I'm going to miss all the news on this Image I just know that while I'm away Shannen will say something about the show, whether she's in it for a few episodes or not and I'm going to miss it Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:38 pm

yea thats unfortunate, but think of what news you'll have to come back too. Lol.
lilmisshalliwell

Postby kaelyn23 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:15 am

See it's official now everyone!! Image Brenda Walsh is back!! Woo-hoo!! Image
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Postby dearprudence » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:22 am

Last edited by dearprudence on Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
dearprudence

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:32 am

Sorry, I meant that I'm on vacation for two weeks so I won't know anything about this until I come back, which is gonna be agony for me

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby dearprudence » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:22 am

Whoops!
dearprudence

Postby shannen46 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:49 pm

If she is in the show it will be a success, because the rating will be amazing when she's on tv!
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46

Next

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0