[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - shannen as famous director.

shannen as famous director.

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:16 pm

That goes without saying. It's Shannen. When you say she's going to be in something, that is implied!!! Haha. Woo! Brenda is gonna be awesome once again.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby triquetra » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:33 pm

She was, is, and always will be, awesome!
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby anna000 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:09 am

Wow!! This sounds really good! I can really see Brenda as a director. Image
anna000
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby monstervsangels » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:18 am

Shannen always goes for roles that will stretch her, so the script must be brilliant for her.

Always loved her in roles that took it to the next level. As they say the actor is only as good as the script they are given.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:38 am

In Shannen's case I think that's untrue. Both her and Holly have said that when Shannen would get a Charmed script and if she thought it could be better in places she'd get together with Holly and talk about how they where going to make the scene better. It's about their imagination and how they feel it should be acted out. The diaolgue remains but the actions are there own Image

Brian Austin Green has said a similar thing about her

But I agree, she does go for roles that she can really kind of show her range. She said in an interview that the reason she did Another Day was because she wasn't sure if she could pull the character off, that she give her the right depth and so she had to do it to see whether she could do it right. I think that's one of her best movies!

She'll do stuff with Brenda she didn't get to do before. I think that's wonderful!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:03 pm

littlemissbad

Postby shark » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:31 am

I just wish they listen to her opinion and not make in another OC (nothing wrong with OC, it's just that I didnt feel, you know, "the magic"). I think Shannen is by far the most talented actress I've seen because she has this I-dont-know-what-thing that just makes it real, and not only her character but every other character around. I think that's shannen success,and I hope they know enough not to let it go to waste.
shark
Shannen Wanna Be

Previous

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0