[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Tori about Shannen!

Tori about Shannen!

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Tori about Shannen!

Postby mihacv » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:22 pm

"It is going to be great," she told Usmagazine.com Saturday at the Much Love Animal Rescue's "Bow Wow WOW!" event in L.A. "The fans have been wanting this for a long time."

Doherty will reprise her role as Brenda Walsh, who, after a successful theater career, has returned to West Beverly High as a guest director for the school’s musical production.

"She is a huge part [of the show]," Spelling said of Doherty. "Any original cast member is huge to the fans. She was there from the beginning. She was 90210. Shannen and Jason [Priestley] - they were the Walshes."

She also says her father, the late Aaron Spelling, would have approved of the spin-off.

"He would be really proud," she told Us. "He always intended to do a 90210 next generation. He would want his hands all over it."

link:

http://www.usmagazine.com/tori-spelling-shannen-doherty-going-to-be-great-on-90210-spin-off

mihacv
Very Important Shannen Fan

Tori about Shannen!

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:51 pm

^^ glad to see tori said some nice things about shannen.

xoxox Image
littlemissbad

Tori about Shannen!

Postby sarah01 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:56 pm

OMG how tori is this she hsa talked crap bout shannen from the minute she left 90210 and now that she is returnin tori is tryin to kiss her a** again Image she needs to get a life and SHUT UP cus she has nothing important to say tori is just tryin to get along with shannen so that she can write another book and maybe this time she will actually name it "i talk crap about shannnen" it would be the first times shes actually told the truth in her life Image Image
sarah01

Tori about Shannen!

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:02 pm

Like I've said in other threads on the topic... I only care about the new show for one reason. Shannen! I only care and watched the original for once reason. Shannen! (Although I love the whole Walsh family and I did like David and Steve at times too)

Shannen is the only reason I will watch it. Tori can say what she likes, we all know Shannen was highly sought after for this and will have the biggest fan base of everyone there Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Tori about Shannen!

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:18 pm

littlemissbad

Tori about Shannen!

Postby triquetra » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:41 pm

Even if Tori ever said something bad about Shannen, it's now all in the past. We should ignore that and look forward... to the future. Image
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Tori about Shannen!

Postby deena » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:00 pm

The only reason i'm watching this is for Shannen. No one really cares if Tori comes back because she was only on the original show cause of her father. Shannen is really the only cast member anyone is excited about returning. Since the show was announced the press has been like "Will Shannen return?"
deena
New Shannen Fan

Tori about Shannen!

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:53 pm

littlemissbad

Tori about Shannen!

Postby monstervsangels » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:55 pm

Don't forget, whatever someone says is twisted in so many ways your heads will spin.
One sentence can be taken out of context.

Will wait to see if the UK pick this up.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Tori about Shannen!

Postby shannenmcgett » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:09 pm

Honestly guys, I am happy to see all of the girls back on the new 90210. I mean, come on think about! Whatever crap happened back then, was when they were all like 18 or 19 years old. They have all grown up now. It's like Jennie said in an interview, "I'm a big girl now."
And when you think about how Tori and Shannen used to hang out together and even take vacations together, it's still great to hear Tori say something nice about Shannen. I mean, I can't wait to see them together again. Especially Tori and Shannen. I even remember when Tori and Shannen were running around in the streets trying to get away from the stupid paparazzi.
I just think we should let the past be the past. And let's just see how everything turns out with the two of them. Give Tori a chance.
When they first see each other on set, it should be pretty interesting. It should be a little sentimental.
What do you guys think?

Shannenmcgett
shannenmcgett
Shannen Wanna Be

Next

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0