NEW: 90210 Behind the scenes footage

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby dearprudence » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:34 am

Watch "Behind the scenes footage here:

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/08/64162/index.html

It's ET's first look at the all new "90210"!

Familiar faces such as Jennie Garth, Rob Estes, Lori Loughlin and Jessica Walter are an important part of The CW's highly anticipated "90210" series, with the latter three playing the adult members of the Wilson family.

"In my -- I'm sorry to say -- 50 years of being in the biz, I have never been on anything that's got buzz like this -- never!" exclaims Jessica, who plays Rob's mother, and the reason that the Wilson family relocates back to the famous zip code.

As ET previously announced, Jennie is reprising her role as Kelly Taylor, but now she gives us the update on her character: "We made it so she's a guidance counselor, so I'm really a part of the school atmosphere. Kelly went through so much and there was so much drama in all of my storylines that, hopefully, I can use that to help [the students]."

But there are also several fresh new faces, including Shenae Grimes and Tristan Wilds, who play the Wilsons' kids, who are just arrived from Kansas and will be attending West Beverly High, where their father Harry (Estes) is the new school principal.

It was a happy day for Shenae when she landed the role of Annie Wilson, because she grew up watching the original series. She reveals, "My mom raised me on it, basically. I am very shell-shocked every time I meet one of the old cast members and see the old high school and stuff like that. It's been quite a trip."

Tristan, who previously starred on "The Wire," which shot in Baltimore, compares that to moving to Los Angeles for this show.

"Dixon Mills is coming from Kansas and moving to Beverly Hills, so he's brand new to everything here just like I'm brand new to everything. I feel the same way Dixon feels, sort of."

Other new cast members are "Nip/Tuck" alum AnnaLynne McCord, Dustin Milligan, Jessica Stroup, Michael Steger and Ryan Eggold, who plays the hot teacher.

Dustin's character, Ethan, and AnnaLynne's Naomi begin the show as an item -- after all, they are two of the most popular kids in school. But that may not last. Dustin gives us some scoop.

"I think there's definitely going to be some lady drama with Ethan 'cuz he's a player!" he says.

"90210" premieres on Tuesday, September 2 at 8 p.m.
Last edited by dearprudence on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby marianne16 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:00 pm

thanks dearprudence, that looks good!
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:52 pm

great DP thanks for that.

xoxo Image
littlemissbad

Postby splash » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:54 pm

Where is Shannen?
splash

Postby dearprudence » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:33 pm

I think they're keeping Shannen's image a secret to have some element of surprise. I have now heard that Shannen will not appear in the pilot. Instead, Shannen will make her first appearance in episode 4.
dearprudence

Postby drummergirl » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:41 pm

Yay it just makes it even more exciting!!!!
drummergirl
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby dearprudence » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:44 pm

I know, right!!
dearprudence

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0