[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Episode6, dont read if you havent watched

Episode6, dont read if you havent watched

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby shaneshannonfan » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:09 am

I think they are leaving everything open. The writers set up a potential triangle or quad between Kelly, Brenda, Ryan, and Dylan. Depending on if they can get Jennie or Shannen back, they could say that Brenda and Ryan "hooked up" after the dance if Shannen returns.
It really depends on who if any of them return
shaneshannonfan
New Shannen Fan

Postby nikkycoly » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:39 am

nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Postby secretheart » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:14 pm

The most important thing to me, is that the writers haven't killed Brenda and Dylan's "interest" in each other: he called her first, she was in tears while deleting his number... that's very significant. Dylan and Brenda have proved us they really are the closest friends in the world; they still care about each other, and they will always have feelings for each other. Kelly is just jealous of such a strong relationship that she will never understand.

On the other hand, what do you think about Ryan? Nikky and I are thinking he's too sweet and predictable but if he got involved with Brenda, he would become a little swine, and this is exactly what the character needs. Let's consider the possibility: viewers would ask themselves "is Ryan truly attracted to Brenda or is he behaving out of spite?"

So I agree with shaneshannonfan, they set up two potential triangles or 1 quad. What a shame it's all focused on Kelly, though. I wish the spin-off would have focused on Brenda, we would probably have had a different ending.
secretheart
Major Shannen fan

Postby charmedmeghanp1 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:18 pm

I love the episode but what freak me out is that when kelly confronted brenda she's like saying she's stealing dylan from her again when in fact she is the one who stole dylan, grrr I hate kelly for that. I love the fact when Ryan pointed out that if D wants to talk to kelly he should have called her not Brenda...

It totally break my heart and make me cry when she is in the car and deleted dylan's number. Shannen is so great!!

I was disappointed though that we didnt get to say goodbye to her Image,

I hope to see her more in future episodes, sounds like she will be base on the storyline.
charmedmeghanp1
Major Shannen fan

Postby primalprue » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:12 pm

Did anyone else noticed that Shannen was wearing her favorite pair of shoes in the first scene with Sammy? I have seen pics of her wearing those everywhere and she has talked about how she just wears her own shoes sometimes on the set. Just thought that was funny.
primalprue
New Shannen Fan

Postby nikkycoly » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:52 am

nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Postby secretheart » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:31 am

secretheart
Major Shannen fan

Postby nikkycoly » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:44 am

I know she was soooo sweet with him it almost made me shed a tear thinking that he was Dylan's *sigh*
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Previous

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0