[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - WTF are they doing???

WTF are they doing???

Talk here about the second version of 90210

WTF are they doing???

Postby nikkycoly » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:43 am

Ok Just in from Ausiello on ew.com

Question: Any idea what Shannen Doherty's going to be doing on 90210 when she returns? -- Kelly

Ausiello: Probably hating Jennie Garth for looking scarcely a day older than she did when the original series went off the air. Brenda, on the other hand, is going to be getting some very bad news from the doctor, I hear.
OMG what could it beImageImage
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

WTF are they doing???

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:04 am

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Nooooooooooooooooooo! Image Worst case scenario, she has some disease somehow, or she is really really sick, or she only has a limited amount of time to live, I can't possibly think of any other bad things that could happen to one character and espesh my fave character! Why don't they make the bad thing happen to Kelly? Or even better to one of the new stars! Not the older wiser better stars!
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

WTF are they doing???

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:35 am

lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

WTF are they doing???

Postby mihacv » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:19 pm

yes thay said brenda will get really bad news from doctor Image Image
Last edited by mihacv on Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mihacv

WTF are they doing???

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:40 pm

Image Brenda!!

Wow, there will be uproar if they give Brenda a deadly illness or something! Why they always got to give Brenda the short end of the stick? They write her character out and now they gonna kill her or something?! Not fair at all!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

WTF are they doing???

Postby mihacv » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:05 pm

well i hope brenda doesnt die Image Image if cw does that i will burn cw studios hehe Image
mihacv

WTF are they doing???

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:18 pm

That made me giggle. I said I'd get their email address and send a lot of angry emails there way Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

WTF are they doing???

Postby nikkycoly » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:37 pm

The buzz around the 90210 fan forum is maybe pregnancy but its all guessing and speculation. No one knows anything more. If they give brenda a disease or soemthing I will kill them. Maybe just maybe brenda and Kelly's fight is about the fact that brenda is pregnant with dylan's baby and she is going to be with him. Image kelly comes back from visiting with the conclusion that its not going to work out with Dylan and Dylan told her he had a thing with someone before she came to visit him. kelly will find out it was brenda (sound familar) and there will be a screaming match because Brenda is pregnant and its dylan's ANDDDD Dylan wants her to come be with him and Kelly is PISSED because he left her high and dry with a kid. Like it? lol

I am afraid if it is a pg thing, it better not be Ryan's. remember their last scene together. OH GOD NO
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

WTF are they doing???

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:13 pm

Bren' being preggers might be better than a deadly illness. I'm thinking of starting a petition to keep Brenda in the show permanently but wouldn't know how to go about it?? What you all think
lilmisshalliwell

WTF are they doing???

Postby shannen90210prue » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:14 pm

I would love it if Brenda was pregnant with Dylans baby! Brenda and Dylan were meant to be together!! Image
shannen90210prue

Next

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0