[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Jennie talks family life, more kids, and Shannen D

Jennie talks family life, more kids, and Shannen D

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby smck82uk » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:45 pm

Im glad they are now friends its only right that they have put everything behind them as come on they are now women in their mid to late 30s they aren't the same teenage girls who squabbled over probable nonsense back in 1992

Now if only Shannen & Alyssa could be given the opportunity to have a similar working together experience now, Im sure they could work everything out the same way.

Times a healer
smck82uk
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby dearprudence » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:45 am

I am all for Jennie reaching out to Shannen via-text message, but I think it could possibly be a publicity stunt on Jennie's part. I don't think Jennie had any intention on reaching out to Shannen. If she had then I don't think she would publicize her actions to the world. Jennie still has hard feelings for what might or might not have happened those many years ago. Jennie showed us that when she was on 'Ellen' and she made those durogative remarks about Shannen.

I like Jennie, but I don't trust her. She seems fake.
dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:05 pm

well, i think that it is nice that they are friends. you can never have to many friends. and if they are willing o put the past behind them, then thats fab.

xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby nikkycoly » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:37 am

I took the post as her being sarcastic and funny, Like the interviewer asked her do you still keep in touch with shannen and she says yeah, I was going to text her but I lost her number. Whatever, I saw her on the Ellen show and she seemed dumb. Sorry if it was harsh but she did. I have personally never been a Jennie Garth fan or a Kelly fan so its just my opinion. And its just the little things she says about her here and there that bugs me. Obviously Shannen is the bigger person cause sometimes jennie still acts like she is 19. I dont trust her, I feel her fakeness all the way.
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Prudence#1 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:42 am

I wouldnt make a big deal out of Jennie losing Shannen number, I cant even find all numbers in my cell phone, I dont know how it works half off the time, so I dont think that is anything weird about that, and Shannen said herself that she and Jennie text each other, I dont think Jennie is fake, I think she seems as a swet person, and I have seen the Ellen interwiew, and yes maybe Jennie should think what she is saying sometimes, but what she said afterwards was nice, I think people may have missunderstood her.

It is clear to me they have both grown up and put their issues aside, and that is good.
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:11 pm

^^ yes that what i think too.

im always losing my cell phone, and the other day i managed to delete every single number out of it. do not ask me how i did that because i have no idea. (sorry off topic) Image

i do not for one secound that jennie is dull. and i do hope that they have a kind of friendship now, even if its not really clos, at least if they are friends it will be a better working place for them.

xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby farvarine » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:04 pm

farvarine
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby digitalghost » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:34 pm

digitalghost