Illness?...Or Something Else......

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby ferociouskitty » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:17 pm

OMG guys, I JUST saw this!!

Is it true they’re killing Shannen Doherty off 90210 with some illness? Say it ain’t so. I will boycott the CW if they dare go there.
MICKEY: Right now the buzz is that Doherty will be back for two more episodes, one of them to possibly be directed by Jason Priestley. I’m also hearing some health-related rumblings, but not necessarily about Brenda. And they don’t involve death — quite the opposite, in fact. — TV Guide

More about Kelly and Dylan will be dished out on the new episode of “90210“. Back from her trip, Kelly reveals what happened between her and Dylan during the leave. She also heard rumors about Ryan hooking up with a student and confronts him, all in “Games People Play”.

Meanwhile, on Annie’s 16th birthday, Naomi sees her kissing Ethan and decides to get back at her by inviting someone from Annie’s past to her birthday party. Adrianna has dinner with Navid and his family and finds out that Navid is a virgin. Also, Harry’s illegitimate son, Sean (guest star Josh Henderson), visits the Wilson family for the first time.

“Games People Play” will air November 11 on The CW at 8/7c.

According to TV Guide, Sean will actually move in with one of his birth parents, and his friendships with their kids will create half-sibling rivalries.

On other news, the show which has been extended to 24 episodes this season, will have somebody pregnant. Kristin Dos Santos from E! said that “this pregnancy storyline is indicative of a new direction for the show: to tackle issues that are relevant to both teens and adults today, the way the original series did.” — Ace Showbiz

Source: http://spoilerjunkie.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/new-90210-spoilers-110-games-people-play-is-brenda-pregnant/
ferociouskitty
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby alexia4 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:40 pm

Those are great news!!!!Oh i'm so happy right now!!!You just made my day!!!!Thank you Image Image Image Image
alexia4
New Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:52 pm

thanks for the infor huni. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby farvarine » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:11 pm

I just want to know what will happen (too bad I can't watch the show)
farvarine
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby splash » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:22 pm

This is news. What will become of Brenda I wonder!
splash

Postby marissalu415 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:08 pm

So whatever this unknown thing is, it doesn't even involve Brenda? Here we were having a cow over nothing.
marissalu415

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:28 pm

thanks for the info. it's all about the ratings LOL, i wonder what shannen feels about this. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:49 pm

ok i should imagine. i dont think they would do anything to upset her.

she is the reason most people watch the show. (me anyway and my sis)

xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby dearprudence » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:29 am

Quite a turn of events. I'll almost bet that Brenda IS preggers with Dylan's love-child, which explains Brenda and Kelly's falling-out. I am so happy that Brenda may actually have a story to tell.
dearprudence

Postby nikkycoly » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:58 pm

I saw this too, they are talking about Adrianna being pregnant, so far the health issues with brenda are still going to come out. Unless they changed their minds last min. Also the really sucky thing is that Shannen's 2 episodes she is in air....GET THIS November 18th and January 6th Image How f'd up is that.
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Next

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0