[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - 10 - Games People Play

10 - Games People Play

Talk here about the second version of 90210

10 - Games People Play

Postby triquetra » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:53 pm

I would like to start this topic to, as the title may give away, talk about the tenth episode of the first season of the successful "90210".

My opinion is the following:
- Naomi is a pain in the royal behind in this episode. As I said before, it is unfair of her to ask Annie not to date Ethan. She likes him, he likes her. Deal with it! The game she set up for Annie was cruel and immature. I believe that she is jealous of Annie. Annie has things that she hasn't.

- Ryan. I felt bad for him. Especially when Navid came after him to film him and ask him about the situation. Things are complicated and I think Ryan handled everything well. I really like the character and I hope he will have a good storyline in the coming episodes... preferably with Kelly Taylor.

- Navid and Adrianna are a cute couple. It was great for me to see that Adrianna was accepted in Navid's family like a daughter. Immediatly, she was loved and taken care of. A feeling, I think, Adrianna hasn't had in a long time. And of course, Navid takes very good care of her.

- Dixon and Erin didn't have much story in this episode, so no comment here.

- Debbie and Harry didn't have much story in this episode, so no comment here.

- Sean. He finally arrived! Seems like he's a cof or a sherrif. He appeared in the final seconds of the episode, so not much is known yet. We will see in the next episode!

Overall a great episode with memorable moments. My rating is an 8 out of 10!
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra
Very Important Shannen Fan

10 - Games People Play

Postby ferociouskitty » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:46 am

I'd have to agree with your opinions although I have a little naughtier ideas for Ryan like maybe ending up with BRENDA? Image
ferociouskitty

10 - Games People Play

Postby dearprudence » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:10 am

I agree. 90210 has come a long way since episode 1.
I still have a few issues with a couple of the cast members, but over time I'm sure I will grow to love them. Overall, I was pleasantly entertained.
dearprudence

10 - Games People Play

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:27 pm

littlemissbad

10 - Games People Play

Postby ferociouskitty » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:00 pm

Man if he gave her an STD I will be VERY pissed off!!Although, people have a much better chance of surviving STD'S than like cancer sooooooo who knows but still, Bren needs a man in her life! Image
ferociouskitty

10 - Games People Play

Postby shannenfallenangel » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:54 pm

Amazing episode! I love love LOVE Naomi! Annie is so annoying. I wish she would just disappear.

shannenfallenangel

10 - Games People Play

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:42 am

The thing that sticks in my mind about this episode is Tabitha singing Pat Benatar's Hit Me With Your Best Shot!!! I love that song and I was giggling the whole way through.

PB is fantastic and it was great to see her song used in 90210! Hope it gets her some attention Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

10 - Games People Play

Postby ferociouskitty » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:37 pm

I have to agree, I too find Annie slightly annoying. I love Noami's sneaky cruel ways of doing things.
ferociouskitty

10 - Games People Play

Postby shennitalia » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:41 pm

love naomi, HATE annie. why cant they kill her off insteadImage?
shennitalia
New Shannen Fan

10 - Games People Play

Postby lovecharmed16 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:05 am

I find that Annie can be annoying but thats only when she's trying to be mean cause that is not in her nature...if that makes sense. Naomi annoys me more, though, because she is just blantantly mean all the time to Annie for being with Ethan. I don't think that that is fair considering she never cared to work on her relationship with Ethan when they were together.
lovecharmed16
Major Shannen fan

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0