has anyone stopped to think....???

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:34 pm

iv been reading through the posts here about brendas (maybe) death. and people saying shannen could just leave without killing brenda off and all that.....

well guys has anyone stopped to think, that maybe, just maybe shannen has no say in the matter.

at the end of the day she dont write the scripts, she dont produce or direct. maybe shannen doesnt have a choice of brendas fate.

i mean im more than sure shannen is ok with the script and whatever is going to happen. but has no choice.

so i think people should lay off shannen at this point. and just let it happen.
just thoughts Image
xoox Image
Last edited by littlemissbad on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby LadyMacbeth » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:06 pm

^^
100% agree people really need to stop over reacting I think.
XOXO
LadyMacbeth

Postby shannifan » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:15 pm

I heard this, too, and as sad as it would be, you are totally right! Over reacting doesn´t change anything, it just could make people angry or sad, or even both!

*hugs*
shannifan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:54 pm

i think we have to stop over-reacting LOL and maybe shannen has no say in this but then again maybe she does and is happy for her charecter to be killed off. whatever happens shannen shall will always bounce onto other projects as she goes from strength to strength, it's never the end for our shannen in the limelight. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby 9021 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:07 pm

HALLO!

Shannen always says that she have a part to decide what happend to Brenda
Major Shannen fan

Postby shark » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:38 pm

Well, maybe she wants to leave. She did her thing, didnt she?
If she leaves, she leaves. It's business. It's life. She'll move on to better things and maybe we'll see her more on tv. Or maybe she'll wnt to stay away and honestly, isn't it enough that she came back to a show that hurt her and never wanted to come back. I'm surprised that she accepted in the first place.
She's got all the right to decide. It's not like we can say "we'll stand by you if..." we simply say "Always" and we trust.
shark
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannen90210prue » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:38 pm

I agree! Anyways I cant wait! Only 2 hours left!! Image
shannen90210prue

Postby misscruz17 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:42 pm

I think that because of the uniqueness of this show, Shannen actually does have a say in what happens. In the interview with her and Jennie, didn't they both say that they told them where they wanted their characeters to be... Jennie even mentioned (might have been Shannen, I'd have to reread) that she was "too old" or (kelly) was to be invovled in a love triangle.
I DID see the previous for tonight though... looks a little bit skeptical about all the things I believe are going to happen... I didn't even know til two minutes ago that she was in tonights eppy... was that kept hush hush or has my head been in the Uni books for too long?
misscruz17
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby mihacv » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:47 pm

she and Jennie both have a say what will happen with there charathers Image Image i think the new cast dont have much to say what will happen with them Image Image

but on tv guide thay said that Shannen wont die quite opissite she will be pragnant Image Image Image Image
mihacv

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0