Make your predictions on who Sean really is

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby dearprudence » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:20 am

If you are like me, you started watching The CW's 90210 out of curiosity and nostalgia but ended up not being able to miss an episode because you wanted to know how evil Naomi could be. You wanted to know what happened to the old Beverly Hills, 90210 gang, thanks to Jennie Garth and Shannen Doherty guesting on the spin off.

Now a regular 90210 viewer, I got interested in the Sean storyline. Sean is the son Harry didn't know he had and who was given up for adoption nearly 22 years ago by Tracy. Was "Sean" someone that was already on the show but under another name? (Early this season, people speculated that Ryan would turn out to be Harry's son.) If not, would the PI hired by Tracy find Sean? Who raised Sean all these years? Who had he become? All questions that were answered in this week's episode.

However, the ending of last Tuesday's episode raised a lot of new questions, the main one being: Is Sean, played by Josh Henderson, really Sean?

A bit like it was the case for Harry, I somehow quickly grew attached to Sean and felt a bit sad when he said that he didn't have the greatest of lives in South Carolina. No matter, he seemed like a good young man who turned his life around and was now a soldier and I was happy to see the Wilsons welcome him in their home. Of course, I knew there would be more to Sean than meets the eyes since it's 90210 we are talking about. My doubts were confirmed when Sean made that shady call at the end of the episode (you can watch the scene at the 3:28 mark in the video below).

Why did Sean show up like that? Don't PIs usually tell their clients that they found the person they were looking for before a reunion happens? Who was Sean talking to on the phone? Is he the real Sean? Loads of theories, including some conspiracy ones, rushed to my brain. A few ideas:

•Tracy hired an actor to portray a make-believe love child she supposedly had with Harry in order to get back with Harry.
•The PI is behind this and saw the potential of stealing goods from the Wilsons and Tracy and hired an actor to portray Sean.
•Sean is really Sean and he just wants to make his biological parents pay for the life he ended up having.
•The PI found someone he thought was Sean but ended up being a con artist. The latter saw the potential of making a quick buck and went along with it by pretending to really be Sean.
•We are ready too much into this. Sean is really Sean and he just called his girlfriend to tell her that everything was cool and that he was right at home. Okay, I don't think that's they answer but I wanted to have a positive theory amongst the midst.
Who do you think Sean is? Do you agree with one of my theories or do you have your own? Let your voice be heard in comments below. By the way, unless we get some pretty juicy spoilers in the coming weeks, we will not get more clues as to whom Sean is until 90210 returns with fresh episodes in... January!
dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenfallenangel » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:33 pm

There's definitely something up with Sean. He's going to scam them somehow, I think. Either that, or they are just setting it up to make him look dodgy but he's actually not.

I hope he's up to something evil... maybe kill Annie with any luck! Image

shannenfallenangel

Postby ferociouskitty » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:32 pm

Haha we can only hope right? Well I think something's up with him too I'm just not sure what.
ferociouskitty

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:18 pm

yeah he is a little bit..... strange!

maybe he's like a wacky killer or something. and yeah killing annie sounds good to me lol Image
littlemissbad

Postby joanhs » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:15 am

It all reminded me soo much of what happened with Dylan in the original series Image I was like "Of couuurse there have to be something like that".

but I hate how the family is going to suffer under it later.
joanhs
New Shannen Fan

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:19 am

See, I have a feeling that he's out for payback. They're living the good life while he had to suffer through childhood.

But I do see the possibility that he could be a con artist.

Did anyone else wanna smack Niaomi's Mom (can't remember her name) when she walked in and shouted "where's my son?" and told him to call her Mom? You just don't do that to a guy you gave up for adoption! Even if he may be a con artist.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:34 pm

^^ i could slap her all the time Image

(and a few of the others)
xoox Image
littlemissbad

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0