Season 1, Episode 12: Hello, Goodbye, Amen

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Season 1, Episode 12: Hello, Goodbye, Amen

Postby triquetra » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Like I have done before, I will give you my personal opinion about this episode, "Hello, Goodbye, Amen".

- I think 'Sean' might very well be a friend of the P.I. Tracy hired. Since 'Sean' needed money and is such a good friend of this P.I., and also because he (P.I.) wants to help him ('Sean'), he (P.I.) started the idea of him portraying to be 'Sean', in order to get the money he needed for whatever it is he needs it for. I know this may be a little far-fetched, but I might very well be true. It might also not...

- I think Harry was stupid for immediately believing 'Sean' was his son. I think his wanting to find his eldest son, clouded his judgement. He wanted a son, and the first person who came by and said he was, he believed it. If I were to be in Harry's shoes, I would first want 100% proof that the man who claims is my son, really is him. This proof can be collected by doing a DNA-test. Therefore, I wondered why Harry did not opt to do so...

- Annie and Debbie were right to not just accept 'Sean' as their new brother/son. The world is not a safe place, and danger lurks around at every corner. 'Sean' was that danger. Lucky for the Wilson/Clarke-family, female intuition is still the strongest there is. And we men should never doubt that...

- Tracy and Naomi were, like Harry, stupid for directly assuming 'Sean' was who he claimed he was. They lost $200.000 by doing so. Not a pretty smart move, if I may say so.

- Dixon kind of stayed out of all of this. He had a hard time accepting 'Sean' as part of the family, and when he finally did, it turned out he wasn't who he said he was. On the plus side, he found a new friend (Christina) who introduced him to a complete new side of Beverly Hills. And better yet, he has a girlfriend (Silver) who understands and accepts everything. Luckiest guy alive, that Dixon!

- Now on to 'Sean' himself. He's a jerk. He comes to Beverly Hills, claiming to be 'the son of Harry Wilson and Tracy Clarke'. Not only wasn't he, but he also left without saying goodbye, without thanking anyone for the money, and he's a soulless creature for even accepting the money, even though he knew he would bring sadness and pain upon two families.

- Adrianna is pregnant. For a 16 year-old girl, this is very tough, knowing that you have this miracle growing inside of you, even though you don't want it... didn't plan it. Now she has to make two choices:
- Will she tell Navid?
- Will she keep the child?

I wish her the best of luck with these decisions. But I know she will make the right one. Why? Because she has a wonderful circle of friends, as well as a great boyfriend who would do anything for her.

- Brenda and Kelly. The friendship between the two has known more than a few bumps the past 19 years, but still they're together. Friendship never dies, it's eternal. In the most difficult of times, you can always count on your friends. And still, to this day, Brenda and Kelly do that. The fact that Brenda was strong enough to tell Kelly that she isn't able to have kids, and is thinking about adopting, and for Kelly to fully understand that and support her, I call that friendship forever. Brenda will make a great mother, and Kelly will do more than awesome as 'aunt'. And maybe, just maybe, if Adrianna decides she isn't ready yet for a child, Brenda will be able to adopt it, love it, cherish it and raise it with all her love.
-----------------

This is my opinion about the events that came forth in the 12th episode of the 1st season of the very succesful follow-up to "Beverly Hills, 90210", "90210". You may agree, disagree, partially agree and disagree, or not read it at all, but I hope that this opinion will be here for many more people to read. Thank you!

Be sure to look out for my opinion about the 13th episode, next week! Bye, bye now... and take care!

"You want to live in the zip? You got to live by the code!"
Last edited by triquetra on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0