Prospect of '90210' Return for B.A.G

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Postby dearprudence » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:14 am

90120" fans have been all abuzz about the possibility of Brian Austin Green appearing on the CW show now that Tori Spelling is back, but the actor tells us he's still trying to figure out the show. "There's a part of me that feels sad about the fact that they have this new cast of characters and they seem to be relying so much on the old show. I don't completely understand it," he admits. "It's like, either decide to remake the old one and come to everybody and say, 'Do you want to get back together and make a new version of the old show?' or make a damn new show. Don't try and do both. It's just a strange thing to me."

Megan Fox Wedding Planning, Prospect of '90210' Return for Brian Austin Green (Image: WENN)

When asked if he's changed his mind about returning, Green responds, "I don't know. I'm really torn. If they wrote a really cool reason to come back, I think it'd be fun. At the same time, I don't want to go on just to walk into the Peach Pit and be David Silver for no reason."

Green certainly has his plate full now that he's a series regular on Fox's "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles," which returns tonight (2/13). The show has been moved to Friday nights, which made him skeptical at first, but he tells us he's hopeful about the change. "Friday nights normally for television are the night where you lay something to rest. But I was talking to some friends up at Fox that I have back from my '90210' days, and they're really excited about it. I had forgotten that the 'X-Files' was a failing show until they moved it to Friday nights. Friday nights have proven time and time again to be a big sci-fi night," he notes, "so I'm excited about it, too, because as far as I'm concerned, it's the best job I could have outside of doing films."

MEANWHILE: Green says when he's not working, he and his foxy lady, Megan Fox, find themselves planning for their wedding. "We have no date, but we're always planning something. We just passed the four-year mark, and it's been great.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272624995.shtml?ref=rss
dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:32 pm

thanks for sharing. it would be lovely to see brian again on the 90210 set, he was so cute back in the 90's! Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby ferociouskitty » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:20 am

Hmmm yea IDK if I'm too into David coming back unless there really is reason for him to come back like for Silver's condition maybe. Other than that, it doesn't really matter for me. Thanks for the update though.
ferociouskitty

Postby triquetra » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:09 pm

It would be awesome to see David Silver back on the show. Definitely!
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:11 pm

that would be cool...i like him. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0