CW renews TOP six shows

Talk here about the second version of 90210

CW renews TOP six shows

Postby dearprudence » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:13 am

Wait, is it springtime already?

The CW has broken from tradition. Today it picked up six of its series for next fall — and it isn't even March yet! Normally, the networks announce their fall goodies in late April and May, but the CW just couldn't wait to dish its good news.

Among the no-brainer pick-ups were "America's Next Top Model" and "Gossip Girl." But there might be more Kelly, Brenda and Donna in the horizon if Jennie Garth, Shannen Doherty and Tori Spelling return to the ZIP Code, because "90210" was renewed for a second season.

The other three shows that can high-five and celebrate in the end zone are oldies but goodies: Smallville," "Supernatural" and "One Tree Hill."

If CW President of Entertainment Dawn Ostroff keeps this up, will she have any slots left for new series? We hope so, because there's that "Melrose Place" remake that's in the works.

http://www.mashget.com/entertainment/2009/02/24/cw-renews-six-top-shows-for-next-fall/
dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

CW renews TOP six shows

Postby shannen90210prue » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 pm

90210 is going to have a second season!! Image
shannen90210prue

CW renews TOP six shows

Postby ferociouskitty » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:13 am

A total no brainer but thanks for the update. Poor Privileged and it was actually a really great show with a NEW storyline for once.
ferociouskitty

CW renews TOP six shows

Postby shannenfallenangel » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Yey for new 90210, ANTM and Supernatural! Great shows!

shannenfallenangel

CW renews TOP six shows

Postby dying2live » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:59 am

I'm glad that 90210 is being given a second chance, I'm hopeful to see what they'll be coming up with for the next season.

I'm very excited about Gossip Girl too, although I already knew there was no chance of that one being cancelled. But that's gotta be one of my fave shows atm, so yay =)

I used to love One Tree Hill too and watched it religiously for the first 4 seasons, but its just not as good as it used to be unfortunately...
dying2live
Major Shannen fan

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0