[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Postby shannenfallenangel » Sat May 23, 2009 3:45 pm

shannenfallenangel
Very Important Shannen Fan

Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Postby brenda4ever2 » Sat May 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Brenda will always be the great love of dylan's life. She understood him. Dylan and brenda connected on a deeper friendship level. Kelly and dylan seemed best at making out, and breaking up. Dylan obviously is the kinda guy that needs his space when he needs his space...a free spirit. I dont know if Kelly really got Dylan.
Last edited by anonymous on Sat May 23, 2009 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brenda4ever2
Shannen Wanna Be

Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Postby jhem » Wed May 27, 2009 5:00 am

jhem

Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Postby ferociouskitty » Fri May 29, 2009 5:27 am

The thing that separates Brenda and Dylan from Kelly and Dylan really is the fact that Brenda could understand him and I think the fact that Dylan really felt his first heartbreak with Brenda definitely says something. Whether it's on a friendship level or romantic level, Brenda and Dylan always will be Brenda and Dylan and nobody can ever change that dynamic that they have. The fact that they also remained extremely close friends after being in a romantic relationships also says something.
ferociouskitty

Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri May 29, 2009 8:48 pm

i just heard about dylan returning guys, and am very suprised indeed. he said right at the start he wasnt interested. he must have had a big change of heart and got lots of money too for this!. still would like to see a brenda/dylan reunion though which i am keeping my fingers still crossed for. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Postby lover » Fri May 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Last edited by lover on Sat May 30, 2009 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
lover

Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Postby brenda4ever2 » Sat May 30, 2009 12:14 am

I personally never got closure on Dylan and Brenda, ans so I want to see them reunited on the show, even if just as close friends. I don't think the producers are focusing on developing their characters into major stories. I would be personally insulted if after 15 years, and now fathering a child w/ kelly, Brenda still thinks of Dylan as the guy she fell in love with. I'd sooner watch Brenda be with Jim Walsh. Then I wouldn't have to hear Kelly's complaining. I would love to see all the Walshes reunited including, yes Vallery, one last time! We never saw Bren and Val together. Plus Kel hates Val and Val also fits in that triangle w/ Dylan, that would be very interesting.
Last edited by anonymous on Sat May 30, 2009 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
brenda4ever2
Shannen Wanna Be

Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Postby laurajaybee » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:22 pm

^^ I agree. There never really was closure with them, because just as it looked like they were about to get back together, Brenda went away to London for the summer :S So it would be nice to see them together again!

xxxx
laurajaybee

Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Postby jhem » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:41 am

but, if dylan will return this season and brendan will not..how will they see each other? Image

it's seeing "Titanic" movie in a TV series.. there will always be something to separate them!
jhem

Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Postby shannen90210prue » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:44 am

I hope Shannen is in the same episode and Luke Perry. But if not at least Dylan is back!!

Image Brenda and Dylan Forever!! Image
shannen90210prue

PreviousNext

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0