Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:16 pm

I don't think she wants to do anymore at the minute. When we know something we'll post but all we know is she's involved in a lot of other projects.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Postby triquetra » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Well, if Brenda wants to come back, she will be back. I still support Shannen's choices and we are lucky to have seen her back at all! She's a very busy woman, you know?! Image
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Postby jbanddemiobessed » Wed May 05, 2010 9:09 pm

did luke perry ever return to the show, because i didn't think he would do it. he seemed so set on not doing it, i didn't think he would actually say yes. and as much as i would love for brenda and dylan to come back together, i think brenda, as a character, got her closure and has grown up and doesn't need dylan the way she used to. i love brenda and dylan, but i think after all this time, brenda needs a new guy she can really have all to herself.
jbanddemiobessed
New Shannen Fan

Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Postby triquetra » Sun May 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Luke Perry did not return to reprise the role of Dylan McKay. And no single character of the original show will ever again make an appearance on 90210. Why? Because the writers of the show want to focus on the other, real characters. So, no Dylan, whatsoever.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Welcome Back, Dylan!!

Postby brenda4ever2 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Good... now I'm so sure I'll never watch it again.
brenda4ever2
Shannen Wanna Be

Previous

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0