[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - the ending

the ending

Talk about Shannen's role as Cindy Dowabliby and any of the other characters!

the ending

Postby Linz » Thu May 11, 2006 4:26 pm

I totally agree that the police mishandled things!!! David shouldn't have been on trial and Cindy shouldn't have went to jail! The police mishandled this case just like the Boulder Police did with JonBenet Ramsey's case! These are two of the saddest stories ever! Anyway... they should have investigated the strange guy, I agree! That was proof it was him, by the tape recording, but he would have got off with insanity. I think they should have put him away for life, but too much more drama I guess! Glad to see that they moved on with their lives in the end! Image

Lindsay
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

the ending

Postby kt73 » Fri May 12, 2006 10:44 pm

it might have been slightly diffrent in real life to the film.. like they might jst have put in rob kennys confession to make the film have a better ending. but if that is what happened in real life i totally agree, even if he had gotten off with insanity he should have been kept in a mental hospital for the rest of his life.. if he's killed one person whats stopping him killing more innocent kids? such a sad story. shannen's amazing in it tho Image
kt73

the ending

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:17 pm

Sarah-Lucy

the ending

Postby charmedfreak2003 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:42 am

I would really like to see this, because I always love watching mystery movies like this.
charmedfreak2003
Shannen Fanatic

Previous

Return to Gone In The Night