[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - omg!!!!!

omg!!!!!

Talk about Shannen's role as Cindy Dowabliby and any of the other characters!

omg!!!!!

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:11 am

I got this film yesterday and oh my god i was a human fountain.Shannen was absolutely FABULOUS in this. She played a mom well and was VERY convincing as Cindy Diwoloby(sp)I don't know what i would do if my daughter was took.She means the world to me, all my kids do. I could really put myself in her place, the little boy was so good too. I could really feel his pain for his parents.If i had to give this film and most importantly Shannen 10 out of ten i couldn't. She would deserve 100/10

!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT FILM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

omg!!!!!

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:15 am

Gone In The Night is my fave Shannen film! (Along with Another Day and Sleeping With The Devil)

I didn't stop crying and when it finished I cried for another half an hour. It is such a sad movie and worse because it was a true story. Shannen did an amazing job and the people who where really involved where pleased with her performance also.

It is such a brilliant movie but the story is such a shame, that girl did not deserve that and the way her parents where treated was disgusting!
thefifthsister

omg!!!!!

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:28 am

[quote author=TheFifthSister link=board=gitn&num=1209456710&start=1#0 date=1209460528]Gone In The Night is my fave Shannen film! (Along with Another Day and Sleeping With The Devil)

I didn't stop crying and when it finished I cried for another half an hour. It is such a sad movie and worse because it was a true story. Shannen did an amazing job and the people who where really involved where pleased with her performance also.

It is such a brilliant movie but the story is such a shame, that girl did not deserve that and the way her parents where treated was disgusting![/quote

I totally agree, i thought it was a fitting end showing the real diwolabys at the end of the film. I even cried when they were speaking about Jacklyn(sp). What can i say, i was already an emotional wreck by then.The scene that most touched me though was when they had Cindy in the interview room and they forced pictures of Jacklyn's body in her face. I was bawling for earth in that scene.
The way i interpret films is i try and put myself in the characters(or in this case, actual person) position. I know if it was me i wouldn't have been as easy to control.I probably would have lamped the guy, what an a****le. He was out to get them from the start.I have four children and if any of them got taken i would die. Cindy and David Diwolaby are soooooooo brave.
lilmisshalliwell

omg!!!!!

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:37 am

Oh the launguage that was coming out my mouth towards that police force. I have never seen such incompetence. They all needed firing. If it hadn't been for the reporter, the professor and the other guy then they both would have ended up in jail.

That scene really got to me too. I was crying from the start but that really made me go. That and the foster home scene. I was so distraught when she had the baby and they took her away too.

I agree, I spent the whole movie thinking "what if that was me? I wouldn't be able to go on living".
thefifthsister

omg!!!!!

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:58 am

Oh the launguage that was coming out my mouth towards that police force

you and me both lol. I mean come on the woman just lost her baby, hadn't she been through enough.When they first started 'accusing' them the thoughts of thick string, high trees, and hmm private areas came to mind. They persecuted that poor couple and ruined their remaining childrens lives in the process. Put it this way after watching that, ALL my kids not just my eldest got huge hugs when they got home from school. They probably thought i'd gone mental kissing them and telling them i loved them lol.

But all joking aside, this film touched me, alot.
lilmisshalliwell

omg!!!!!

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:03 am

Yes, it touched me deeply aswell.
thefifthsister

omg!!!!!

Postby marissalu415 » Sat May 03, 2008 11:00 pm

I really want to see this. And i almost got the chance to, but it didn't happen. It was just on today, but i'm out of town right now. I was going to preset my dvr before i left to record it, but i realized that i don't get the Lifetime Movie Network, which i thought i did. So i called my grandma, cuz she gets that channel, and i asked her to record it, but all she has is a vcr, and she couldn't figure out how to record it... So now i'm sad because i've heard this movie was so good, and out of all the Shannen movies i haven't seen, this one was the one i most wanted to see. Ok, i'm gonna stop having a pity party now. Image But if anyone has this on dvd and knows how to rip it to their computer and send it to me, that would just totally make my life right now.
marissalu415

omg!!!!!

Postby ariana » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:23 am

I got to watch this film in Spanish... Still, it really got to me. Cindy is such a strong woman. I think the one who suffer the most was that poor kid... loosing his sister, loosing his parents, loosing his home, being alone in christmas... My God, the scene when he's crying out for her parents to stay a little more Image It just broke my heart.

Ari.
ariana
Major Shannen fan

omg!!!!!

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:43 am

lilmisshalliwell

omg!!!!!

Postby charmedfreak2003 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:29 am

It sounds like a sad movie, but I still wanna see it.
charmedfreak2003
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Gone In The Night