[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen On North Shore Info. During Episode...

Shannen On North Shore Info. During Episode...

Talk about Shannen's character, Alexandra Hudson and the others in here!

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:16 am

Hello,
First off I want to say when it first started I was smiling non stop and I still am smiling. I don't think I ever been this happy in my life. Also right before the credits was the first clips of Shannen basically it was her getting out of the car and getting checked in. I will update you all on the next commerical.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:28 am

Hello,
Another update...
Saw Shannen watching Nicole and her dad getting in a fit. Told someone to do something or she will about someones kids. Looking through a book will with pictures and clipping of newspapers. Shannen at the bar. Brooke gonna to meet her. She asked Nicole (Brooke's character) if she is Walter Booth's daughter and Nicole said yes and then Shannen's character goes so am I. And then Nicole's expression was like what are you talking about?

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:42 am

Hello,
Another another update...
Talking to Nicole about the birth cerfitace. Her mom is his secratary and when she was pregnant she was paid to go way and as long as her mom kept quiet the checks kept coming. And then when her mom got sick she finally talking about her dad. When she read about Nicole's wedding in the society pages she new she had a half sister. Shannen's character crying. Nicole asked if Alexandera knows if their father knew if Alexandera is there. Nicole is talking to Jason about Alexandera. Shannen at Frankie's club. Jason welcome Alexandera to the family. And introduce himself as Nicole's boyfriend and telling Alexandera not to complicate Nicole's life. Alexandera talking to Walter Booth. She told him she really wanted a pony. She just said I am Alexandera Hudson your daughter. And Alexandera is proving with statements that she is her daughter. Because he is not accepting it and then did. And when Alexandera told him her mother is dead she was like what. Walter told Alexandera that her room is paid for. Alexandera told him I am not here for your money. I am here to meet you. Nicole saw Alexandera and Walter talking right before Alexandera left because Walter (I think) said something to piss off Alexander.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:45 am

That's it? That's good that Nicole doesn't hate Alex or is jealous.

Love and Hugs,

Kris
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:55 am

Hello,
Another another another update....
Tessa is asking about Alexandera. Alexandera in her room crying. Nicole at the room saying Walter Booth kinda of sucks. They are now in Alexandera's room talking. Both have the same rings that where their mothers. Nicole believes Alexandera. Taking about the caretaker that confirmed that Nicole's mom commited sucided. Alexandera said that her mom and the caretaker that confirmed to Nicole her mom commited sucided where friends and that Alexandera's mom had letters. I think Alexandera was saying that her mom didn't commit sucided. Nicole talking to Jason about Alexandera finding something and that the caretaker can only confirmed it. They are at the place where they first went to meet the caretaker. Someone came to pick up Meridth Kenndy (the caretaker). Nicole told Jason that her father has caused so much pain and suffering that it is time for him to pay for what he has done.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:57 am

Thanks for doing this for us, Haylie.......especially for the ones who can't see it, the one that doesn't live in the US like Matt and Dianna. Promise me when this is over you soak your hands in warm water......they might be tired after this.

Thanks for giving us the info......I am sure Dianna, especially will be thankful.

Love and Hugs,

Kristin
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:59 am

shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:05 am

Hello,
Another another another another update...
Tessa betrayed Walter again. Vincent telling Walter he is gonna take him down for what he did to Marget (Nicole's mom). Nicole is now gonna slap Walter. You lying son of a bitch. Nicole wants to be disowned and she never wanted Walter's money anyways. That was one of the non best Shannen scenes. Sorry Shannen... You, Brooke, and Holly are the best at acting. Nicole said it is weird I lost a father but I have a sister. Alexandera and Tessa are planning to get everything Nicole owns I assume for Alexandera. Also Alexandera said of course she is the first born.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:10 am

Hello,
Another another another another another update...
Clips of next weeks episode...
Nicole confront Merdith. Alexandera told Nicole it is about time her father gets what he deserves. Then you see Nicole and Walter coming to saying about that argument we had. Then you see a cop say Walter Booth your under arrested for the murder of Meridth (forgot her last name). And then that was it. I will do what I did for this episode for all the Shannen episodes. It is no big deal. I love being on the computer. I love Shannen. And I love helping out the people who can't see the show!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:20 am

Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Next

Return to North Shore