[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Breaking Up With Shannen Show Update Info 09.05.06

Breaking Up With Shannen Show Update Info 09.05.06

Talk about Shannen's new TV reality series, Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty.

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:03 pm

Hello,

I will be posting the show updates in this thread. Please try to hold any replies until after the updates are done for this thread as I would like the first reply to be the update. Please don't reply until after tonight when the show updates are done. This is currently for the show updates only. I want this to be just updates until after the show is done for tonight and then your comments and stuff are ok after. also my updates must stay on this site and please dont take them without crediting this site. i am not saying any one site or person i am saying in general please respect this. So the next reply to this thread would be my first update for tonight. Also I know I will be spamming but that is gonna happen for the updates.

^^^this will be a usual thing.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie

after the updates are over for tonights episode any replies are ok. it makes it easier for the people who cant see the show to be able to see the updates after one another and not be searching through the other replies

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie

PS: As I am typing this PS it is me being lazy I am gonna post the replies for the updates so I will just got to modify them. Last weeks I only need 3 replies so I will make 4 replies just in case. Then of course you can reply. Like I said right now as I am typing this I am very lazy and bored as hell. i also added some of the things in the updates that i always say even though the episode isnt gonna be on for a few more hours as of me typing this ps i just have it there so it saves me a little time during the updates
Last edited by haylie on Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:06 pm

Update 1:

SHANNEN LOOKS AMAZING! great romance movie where they meet up and end up together that isnt this show. Shannen says what the episode is gonna be about. Promos of the beach with shae and the guy. SHAE LOOKS AMAZING. Heather talks about michael. shae asks heather to tell her about her boyfriend. ex boyfriend shae. why did you breakup in the first place. shae laughs. you know my show. is he critical of you. shae looks amazing. if i do this for you will you be able to hold firm and stay awat from him. ok i am going to do this for you. they are doing a gameshow for couples playing with other couples. and they have to see how they know them. the other guy is answering. michael heathers is answering new question. shae has a pissed off face from this guys answer. michael says he gets on heather from her weight. shae isnt happy with this guy by looking at her facial expression the question just asked shae said oh mouthed the guy answering questions gets a call shae leaves hey how are you. the guy looks up and goes woh. commerical

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
Last edited by haylie on Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:06 pm

Update 2:

we are back from commericals. shae recaps. shae walks out and says hey how are you doing. SHAE LOOKS AMAZING. woh shae. what are u doing here. your heather is my show. what is your show he says. your on a show called breaking up with shannen doherty. and he goes no. and heather has something to say to you do you want to see it and then the clip of it. i think she has tried to tell you on her own and easier for her to move and she is down she doesnt want to talk. tell me your side then. he tells shae his side. she wants someone in love with her. and as a women. the other guys name is called a boundary your not in love with her and did your mom teach you not to interpurrt people and god your aggressive and she need something and she doesnt have to be skinny to impress a guy she said some other something about it. the more you something about the someones wait the more they something. YOUR RIGHT. and somethings. and then she says are we done and by. GUY A FING JERK. one month later. ok tell me what happened afterwards. i am proud of you. it was intense and i know it was hard for you watching what was it like. SHAE LOOKS AMAZING. i am so proud of you. heather seeing someone new and is different then tthe michael. shae glad it worked out. and we go to the new one kate. shae asks kate when you realized you were unsure about your sexuality. and have you triedd to have this convo with mark before and just something a guy reaction and alrightly hopefully i can figure out a funny way to this. SHAE LOOKS AMAZING. shae laughs from the response of kates friend mark.and mark is saying he would hate if kate did a huge thing basically describe the show. if your sure i think i am gonna go in a minute. hey how are you doing. commerical

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
Last edited by haylie on Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:07 pm

Update 3:

we are back from commerical. shae recaps. SHAE LOOKS AMAZING. she comes out and says hi how are you doing. very good i am shannen i am an executive producer of the show i am a show of that shows kate do you want to see it i am not sure if it is bonus material but it is extra. clip. that gotta be a little weird she wants to try to be another women and she can tell you that and the showing you all the clips and she will be out in a minute your a great guy your a great guy you really are she is developing feelinds and she wants to explore them kate. whole new experience. i am gonna check on you 3 weeks later its been a few weeks. SHAE LOOKS AMAZING. so your still dating and your still boyfriend and girlfriend and at least he knows up front what is going on and she is glad she can help

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
Last edited by haylie on Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:30 am

that is for tonights episode next episode is a repeat
shannenchicafan

Postby Dianna » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:44 am

Thanks for the update! I hope people aren't getting lost here and forgetting the new section.

Anyway...
New shows are on Tuesday at 10PM Et. Repeats are on Wednesday afternoons and Thursday afternoons as well. Not yet available On Demand.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:35 pm

thanks for your little updates hayley, she must be having great fun doing this show. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:44 am

shannenchicafan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:48 pm

^ it's just an expression that we use here nothing more. dont think the worst as that's not necessary. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Return to Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty