E!'s Starveillance

If you'd like to talk about a particular movie that Shannen has been in or a TV show/appearance, that has not been listed above then this is the place to talk about it!

E!'s Starveillance

Postby sweissman » Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:54 am

It appears E! has a new show that's done in the claymation style of things in which they take events about celebrities and act them out with clay characters - they aren't actually events, but based on them sort of, but the show is more how E! would want it to make things funny.

A clip has already been shown once on E! during a commercial for the show "The Soup" involving Shannen, it is a shot at her in some respects, but she does hold power over the others in the scene which involves her telling a claymation Misha Barton that she's like them and has one of two options...one option being Lifetime movies and Misha flipping out because she doesn't think she'll be like that. Not sure if they'll show any positive clips with Shay, but they are of course talking about her - then again it is E! and if you've ever watched anything about them you know their stance on her changes at times.

To find out more if you want on the show you can click on the following link - http://www.eonline.com/on/shows/starveillance/index.jsp

UPDATE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkOAJS4YIiA Thanks to Aslo227 at YouTube for the post. WARNING: Contains adult language - watch at own's risk.
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

E!'s Starveillance

Postby Letizia » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:06 pm

Thanks for info!!! Image
Letizia

E!'s Starveillance

Postby poeticmelody » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:13 pm

i saw a commercial for this show...and stars will either love it or hate it so i cant wait to see a full episode of it
poeticmelody

E!'s Starveillance

Postby Letizia » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:29 pm

Letizia

E!'s Starveillance

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:22 pm

thanks for sharing. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

E!'s Starveillance

Postby Letizia » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:30 pm

Image Image
Letizia

E!'s Starveillance

Postby catarina2 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:07 am

Thanks for the info!!!!
Image Image Image
catarina2
Major Shannen fan

E!'s Starveillance

Postby sweissman » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:10 am

Update posted above for all who have either not seen it (due to missing it or just not knowing about it) or who just want to watch it again; WARNING: there is some foul language in it so be warned ahead of time.

Thanks to Aslo227 for uploading it to YouTube so everyone could view it if they wished.
sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

E!'s Starveillance

Postby shannenfallenangel » Sat May 19, 2007 5:02 pm

what did you guys think of it? i thought it was pretty entertaining. they didnt make fun of shannen really. she was in control. "and yes, i am tv's shannen doherty'. classic!!

shannenfallenangel
Very Important Shannen Fan

E!'s Starveillance

Postby ariana » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:16 am

Unemployed looser? That's so not Shannen! So they better not be talking about her... I hate E! always saying bad things about her.

Ari.
ariana
Major Shannen fan

Next

Return to Other Movies/TV Shows/Appearances