When Jenny had her accident...

If you'd like to talk about a particular movie that Shannen has been in or a TV show/appearance, that has not been listed above then this is the place to talk about it!

Postby sweetpea » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:18 am

Shannen did an amazing job as jenny wilder and I was really amazed when she did the episode of her accident... One thing that really struck a cord for me was when after the accident part of her brain was damaged by not enough oxygen and that she couldn't walk very well and her that she had a stutter problem.

Well I can totally relate to what she was going threw... Since I was little I had a stuttering problem and kids in my classes even in high school would tease because of it.. You really didn't know how much that hurt.. And seeing Jenny going threw it really made me realize that i wasn't the only one.

I don't stutter anymore I went to speech therapist for years and I only stutter if I'm nervous or talk to fast and I get so embarrassed but think we all do...

I just want to say thank you for doing this Shannen you will never know how much I love you..

lvSara
sweetpea
Major Shannen fan

Postby sweissman » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:31 am

"Marvin's Garden" I personally think was one of the "Jenny" characters finest episodes...even better than the one where she first arrived, not that she wasn't good there either because she was, but Shannen just blew me away once more with this performance. For someone so young to be handling something so big and treating it with such a respect was amazing and showed even way back then the girl had some major talent.

The way she handled the stuttering and trying to walk...just everything having to learn it again and not give up was excellent; you already felt for Jenny in the episode, but the way Shannen portrayed her made it even better. She handled everything with such grace....I just loved it. And of course the connection between her and the doctor was so sweet; sad he went completely blind in the end, but nice to see the end scene with Jenny and he walking and smelling the flowers talking like they always did. A very nice episode all around for sure and great acting by Shannen of course.
sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Letizia » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:11 pm

Letizia

Postby catarina2 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:36 pm

I love the eppy Marvin Gardens.
Shannen did a great job as Jenny Wilder.
ImageImage Image
catarina2
Major Shannen fan

Postby sweetpea » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:57 am

I totally agree with you guys... it's to bad that LHOTP didn't go on because I would of loved to see Shannen play Jenny as a teenager and a grown up too... Image But I have to say that episode is my favorite. Sometimes I wish that Shannen would of been Laura she would of been awesome but what's meant to be is meant to be Image
sweetpea
Major Shannen fan

Postby leowyatt40 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:51 pm

she did good as jenny wilder
leowyatt40
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannensangel » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:15 pm

She did such a good job, I love that season!
shannensangel
Major Shannen fan

Postby leowyatt40 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:14 am

i wonder if that was her or a double
leowyatt40
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby charmedfreak2003 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:25 pm

I wish I could see these episodes, I know I would enjoy them, but of course I never seem to have the chance. Or I don't really pay attention... but oh well. Some day I will see them all.
charmedfreak2003
Shannen Fanatic

Postby jewels313 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:51 pm

This episode of Little House is on youtube... the one with Jennie's accident.. Shay did really well in that episode.. she was soo cute
jewels313
Very Important Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Other Movies/TV Shows/Appearances