[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I don't get it, I just don't..the haters on Shannen Say's

I don't get it, I just don't..the haters on Shannen Say's

Shannen takes viewers on the bumpy and hilarious ride toward the altar with her fiancé, famed photographer Kurt Iswarienko. As if wedding preparations aren’t stressful enough, Shannen has only seven weeks to plan and pull off her big day.

I don't get it, I just don't..the haters on Shannen Say's

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Its upset me that people who dislike Shannen has the audacity to show up on those forums and bash her like crazy.

There's one woman, who I don't even know why she even posting on there if she does not like Shannen. She's ruining the peaceful atmosphere there.

She thinks its barbaric that Shannen threw a " fit" that Kurt wanted to play football instead of doing family time with her and her mom( which is a tradition Shannen mentioned in her blog..something that she did when her dad was alive and still does) and how she made him sleep in the guest room.

You have to read the horrid comments she made

but...he stays in the guest house. ok. And no I don't think she would reply. She is too selfish acts like a brat to care what anybody says...maybe this is why....third husband?

Clearly Laura doesn't GET Shannen at all..

here's the live chat...

http://www.wetv.com/syncs/ss-101?tz=e

And you can't reason with a someone who hates Shannen so much...it gives me a headache...

Off my vent box now...

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Re: I don't get it, I just don't..the haters on Shannen Say'

Postby PrudenceGemini » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:40 pm

I was actually there while they were posting hateful comments and i'm just like wtf? I remember people were saying horrible stuff before they actually came online and i posted a comment saying 'Stop with all the negativity' y'know. It totally confuses me, why go looking for the site specifically to have a go? It's stupid.
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:22 pm

There are loads of haters at the moment. When I have read the interviews Shannen has done on the websites they are on. Some that allow comments. People have commented and said bad things. I think I read things on WE TVs facebook page too that were not very nice either about her show.

There was a point that I felt I needed comment to stop them acting childish, but I didn't as I didn't want to set them off even more.

It really upsets us fans if you agree and makes us angry at them the haters.
shell

Postby teddybear32 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:54 pm

It upset me too. I wanted to write to them, but I thought just let it go.
teddybear32

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:56 pm

First off we don't even know if there will be a 2nd season or a continue for this series..So they are getting in such a hiffy over this..

No matter what they will complained about something...if there was 2 doors, one for the left and right..and instead of going to the right, Shannen will go to the left and she will bashed...

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby teddybear32 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Creepy people are out there, and they are out there to hurt shannen, and we can't let that happen.
teddybear32

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:14 pm

I call them trolls, Teddy.

Like Laundry Trolls...they are basher trolls.

Kristin Marie
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:10 am

It does really annoy me when people bash her for no reason, and there's absolutely no real reason for them to hate her.
Psh i have no time for people who bash Shannen for no reason.
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby teddybear32 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:01 am

Neither do I. I know some people that do it, and I tell them to stop it, cus they tick me off.
teddybear32

Next

Return to Shannen Says