Writing a movie... little help?

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby triquetra » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:57 pm

As some of you might know, I would like to become an actor. That is a difficult profession to get into, and thus I won't talk about that now.

However, none of you know that I am currently writing a movie. A comedy. Story-wise, I will not say a word. What do I need help with, then? I'll tell you:

-- I do not really know how a script is written. I know it consists of the spoken lines, of course. If someone enters/leaves the room and a person's reaction to a certain happening.
But if I'm not mistaken, the EXTERIOR and INTERIOR are also described, am I correct? If so, can someone please help me with that. I do not know how to describe those.

A big help could be if someone were to send me the script of a movie or an episode of a certain TV-show (if someone has scripts on their computer).

I might sound stupid, but I certainly am not. I just, like many people, need some help sometimes... Hope to see a PM in a few days. Thank you! --

Might anyone care, the movie is written and spoken completely in English (no Dutch stuff going on here). And yes, Shannen (the name) is used in the script. A reference to Shannen Doherty has not been made, however...
Last edited by triquetra on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby alessandraminetti » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:47 pm

Thanks! ^^!
alessandraminetti
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Need Help?