game and you can win something!!!

The place where you can join in the games or start your own!

Postby shannifan » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:00 pm

Hey everyone! I thought I could make something like this as a little before-christmas-special! It´s a little game and you have to find the 5 right letters in it to get the solution word! It´s all about charmed, so I think most of you will think it´s easy! It would be nice if you´d try! Please PM me your solution and the name you want on your prize if you will win! Don´t reply YOUR SOLUTION (comments and thoughts are apreciated!) in here, otherwise everyone would see the right (or maybe wrong Image) word and could use it!
Prizes:

FIRST PRIZE: a video about charmed dedicated to you, you can chose the main theme, but it has to be about charmed!

SECOND PRIZE: a banner and an avatar with pics of your choice

THIRD PLACE: an avatar with a pic of your choice

The game ends december 20th, so if you wanna enter make sure that you´ve send me your solution until this date! Thanks for every comment and entry!
Merry "before-christmas"

(Sorry for the bad quality, if you can´t read something, tell me!)

After the contest ends, I´ll write everyone´s name, who has send me the right solution, on an extra sheat of paper and then I´ll mix them and take three without looking which ones I´ll take! So it´ll be totally fair and everyone has a chance! Good luck and have fun! Image
shannifan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannifan » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:14 pm

Games over! Thanks for every entry! I´ll PM the winners now! Image
shannifan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to The Arcade