Shannen in " Night Light"

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue May 27, 2003 8:27 pm

Di and I will give you more info when it comes available.
Shannen has just begun filming in Montreal, Canada.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Wed May 28, 2003 12:37 am

Awesome. Thanks for the advanced notice. God Bless!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby page47 » Wed May 28, 2003 5:54 am

It's unlikely she'll go back to 'Charmed' then. She must be very busy with 'Scare Tactics', 'Glamorama', and now this new picture.
page47
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed May 28, 2003 3:20 pm

She can still come back to Charmed.

We just found out about this movie from a very relaibable source. This source has a website of a canadian actress who will be participating in the movie

this is the website: www.jayneheitmeyer.net
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri May 30, 2003 1:56 am

There is yet to determind what character Shannen will be playing. BUT Shannen has a LEAD role in this......That's a VERY good sign. Looks like Shannen is back in action!

'Nightlight' telefilm starts shooting in Montreal
May 29, 2003

TORONTO -- Shannen Doherty, Michel Francoeur and Jayne Heitmeyer lead the cast of the telefilm "Nightlight," which began shooting in Montreal on Wednesday. The film, helmed by Louis Belanger ("Post Mortem"), is Montreal-based JB Media's third telefilm this year. Doherty stars as a young woman who unwittingly becomes the victim of a stalker and voyeur. Hearst Entertainment holds international rights, while Incendo Media is the distributor in Canada, the United States and all French-speaking European and African territories. Producer credits on "Nightlight" go to Jean Bureau, Josee Mauffette and Serge Denis. Stephen Greenberg, Jean Bureau and Jodi Ticknor are executive producing the project. JB Media produced an earlier telefilm starring Doherty, entitled "The Rendering." (Etan Vlessing)
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby sabrinabella78 » Fri Jun 13, 2003 1:35 am

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to say that my boyfriend ran into Shannen today in the elevator with all her bodyguards. He wanted to say hi, but was too shy. She's filming her new movie, right down the hall from his office! His building is on De Maisonneuve Boulevard in Montreal, Quebec, Canada! It's SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!! Image
sabrinabella78
New Shannen Fan

Postby shayzangel87 » Fri Jun 13, 2003 1:57 pm

dats so cool.. I wanna meet shannen Image hehe nah thanks for the info bout the movie Image
shayzangel87
New Shannen Fan

Postby shaed412 » Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:15 pm

That's awesome, I would faint if I met Shannen. Hey is your real name, Sabrina? Cuz that's my name. God Bless!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby pruephoebepiper2 » Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:35 pm

SHANNEN COULD STILL COME ON LIKE A GUEST SHOW ON CHARMED LIKE AN EPPY WHEN THE POWER OF THREE NEED PRUE TOVANQUISH AN UPPER LEVEL DEMON THAT THEY CAN'T KILL WITH THE POWER OF THREE, BUT MAYBE WITH ONE MORE STRONG WITHCH THAT USED TO BE A CHARMED ONE COULS VANQISH THE SEMON :boldpurple: :boldpurple: :boldpurple: :boldpurple: YEAH THAT'S IT! hehe>>>
pruephoebepiper2
Major Shannen fan

Next

Return to Shannen News