[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Grand Canyon Movie- Favorite Parts

Grand Canyon Movie- Favorite Parts

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby shannenmcgett » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:58 pm

Hey guys,
I loved her movie. It was great. I thought it was great how the 2 guys were like, fighting over her. I knew nothing would happen to her because she had two guys protecting her every move.
The funniest part was when she was wiping herself with the wet cloth and the one guy was watching her. And he said, "I was sketching... No, No. not you." I thought that was soooo funny. Shannen just went with it. But, it was hilarious! She looked gorgious as usual.
Shannenmcgett Image
shannenmcgett
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby jewels313 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:13 am

lol, yea! that was funny! And when they got to the wall off the mountain and one that man started shooting at them..and susan risking her life and ran to a higher rock next to him. and threw a rock at him and hit him in the head.. i was like You Go Girl!!!! Image
The most touching part of the movie for me was when her dad sacrificed himself for her and one of the guys pulled her away and she kepted yelling "i'm not leaving him!" That was very touching..
jewels313
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:10 pm

i liked this movie lots.

i think the bit i liked the most is when they were in that cave thing, and that mase swung down and the guy grabbed susan and held onto her for longer than he should have and she said "you can let go now" i liked that. lol Image

xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby shannenholly90210 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:44 am

shannen herself was great as always but i never really saw her doing this kind of scifi stuff. the dragon was a little much for me and too fake for my liking as far as movies go. i think the special effects on that could have been better.

Last edited by anonymous on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenholly90210

Postby jewels313 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:26 am

Last edited by anonymous on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
jewels313

Return to Shannen News