[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Re: Collectormania London 2009 (here's what happen

Re: Collectormania London 2009 (here's what happen

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:26 pm

^ shell, thanks 4 trying. it is asking for a password for your account which you dont want to give out.

onceyou have uploaded your photo click on the IMG text and use the copy and paste buttons. hopefully you will have success. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:14 pm

Ok Sarah- Lucy. I am going to go and change some of my account setings so then you should be able to view it without having to put a password in.

Thanks for telling me. Image

Edit - Ok my picture link works now so I will leave it up to you guys to see what you think. Image Image
Last edited by shell on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shell

Postby myrtle38 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Great photo too Shell. Image
Thanks Chucklemagne for whatever you did to make the image work - still not sure how you did it - for a minute there when I just logged in I thought I'd done it myself! Image
I'm from Wetherby in Yorkshire so it only took us a couple of hours to get down to London - not the massive trips some poeple seem to have had!
Sorry we didn't meet up with any of you, although I now realise that I did talk to Auntie Gail - you were having trouble on the carpet upstairs with your chair?
Now who's starting the petition to get Shannen and Holly over here together next time now they're doing one in California.........?
myrtle38
New Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 pm

It was more easier than I thought to upload it. I am from Nottinghamshire so I went by EAST Midalands trains to get to London. So it only took the train nearly 2 hours to get to London St Pancras.

Maybe this year we could meet up if Shannen and Holly go to Collectormania London as they are doing a convention together in the USA.

If that happens I will be attending the Saturday. I will probably have 2 photos with Shannen and 2 with Holly if they attend Collectormania London. I would also get more autographs just like I did last time. The only difference there would be is that I will have 15 autographs instead of 10. I got 10 autographs from Shannen in November and that will be the same if it happens again and then with 5 autographs from Holly. Plus 2 plaques I would get for 2 of my photos.
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:10 pm

THANKS so much for uploading ur photo michelle. it's always gr8 to see the person u r messaging!. i am so glad u managed the task, i knew u would!. you r just how i imagined!! Image

i sure hope shannen and holly do collectormania again in the UK but somehow i cant see them doing a UK venue again this year but fingers crossed. Image. i travelled from edinburgh in the train to london and it took me over 4 hrs. the time went so fast as i was in "shannen-land" Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Thanks for liking it. Did you notice the other link I put up with 2 of my autrographs in.

You had a longer train journey than me but you were coming from the top of the country. I was coming from about half way to London already with living in Nottinghamshire and that's why it only took the train I was on 2 hours.

Never say never Sarah - Lucy so keep those fingers crossed.

I am going back to London in June with College to go and watch a performance in London's west End and go round on the London Eye. To bad Shannen wont be there when I go this time. Loooking forward to the trip. So I thought I would let you.

PS - I was talking with other fans last night in one of my local pubs. I knew there was one fan there that liked Shannen and that's why I took my autographs and pictures from Collectormania London. Sue the fan I knew about was surprised with eveything I had and then she shown her table my picture with Shannen and they were all amazed that I had met Shannen in London.

Got to take my autographs next time as her table didn't have time to see them. Image
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:42 pm

that's gr8 shell, we all have 2 keep spreading the word of shannen around for everyone

i did see ur autographs too, very nice

there is a member of the boards here that lives further than me believe it or not, 3 hrs away from me. that's laura (inspiredbyshannen) who is up in inverness. she really does live in the top part of the UK

shell, you will need to put your photo with shannen on ur avator like what we have done Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shell » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:49 pm

I know it's great. I like meeting other people who like Shannen and now I have a table full of Shannen fans at my local pub and even the pub owner knows who she is. I think he seen my picture when he was clearing some of the tables.

I know alot of Shannen fans now. First college, then talking and sharing my experiences with you guys on here and then the fans at my local pub.

Where next do I share my experience of meeting Shannen and showing off my picture and autographs.

Wow that's great that you know someone else from Scotland even if she lives 3and a half hours away from you Sarah- Lucy.

I am not sure if there are any members on here that live in Nottinghamshire like I do. I can say that there is a member who lives in Yorkshire and that isn't far away from the boundries of Nottinghamshire I don't think. Image

We all need to meet up so I can speak to you all in real person to and instead of online all the time. That's why we need another convention to go to. Now that would be great if a convention does get announced in this country that Shannen is going to. So we will all have to wait and see if that happens. Image
shell

Postby honda200 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:57 am

Ok uk'ers Image you all keep talking about miss Shannen makeing a return visit to across the sea..umm now that cant happen.. Imageas you see theres a very big valcanic ash cloud ..soooo not one can fly there.. but she can fly to Canada now ..as she needs to pay a visit to this end of the gloub,prifibly say.. Toronto. prhaps...a mer 2hr drive from me ..dont ya know..as im sure she has a few fans here .. Image
honda200

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:50 pm

Last edited by anonymous on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News