[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen on Dancing With The Stars!

Shannen on Dancing With The Stars!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 pm

Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 pm

I know. I think it was the 8 hour time difference that got me as I was to late last week to vote for her.

Only if they wern't closed last week when I went on to vote she would of had an extra 55 votes like she got from me this week.

But it still might not of been enough even if I was on time.

I am so glad she said she accomplished what she wanted to do by making her dad happy.

I hope Marks knee will be ok though.

I am sure like some of you are that this show isn't fair they know whos going before the weeks out even if they have more public votes than others.

I got upset this morning when I found out. I was more like devistated that she was voted off and in the first elimination at that.

I hope that Shannen is ok too and her dad. I was starting to think Shannen was starting to ejoy herself on the show and then she was voted out to soon. Which I think upset her but happy in another that she made her dad happy and that she was looking after Mark saying that she wouldn't let him dance next week if they did get through because of his injury.

I like how Shannen can be so caring and supportive to people.
shell

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:08 pm

i have just been read that mark might not have been able to continue with the show anyway due to his bad injury! what a tragedy that happening!

i sure hope shannen's dad is ok though, that's all that matters in life is your family. Image

btw, i have just watched the video clip from last nite and was crying!. shannen and mark made a great dancing couple and very both really cute last night. i thought it was nice when the rest of dancers were asked to come and hug them, bless! Image
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

Postby slider113412 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:17 am

Image thanks for the link, I thought I seen the show correct. sorry to see Shannen leave. she is still number one in my book . love her.
slider113412
Major Shannen fan

Postby shell » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:49 am

I know I wanted to cry too Sarah-Lucy.

I was upset because they have gone and I was looking forward to more dances from them as I thought they would of had a good chance of staying in.

To me it was just to soon. I think I am still getting over it as there are still theories about why they were eliminated and because it was unfair on them. Image
shell

Postby slider113412 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:04 pm

slider113412
Major Shannen fan

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:03 pm

MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:44 pm

i dont understand either why it happened but have just seen shannen chat on regis and kelly show and she seems to be handling it well i think.

the theories about why they both got eliminated arent going to help shannen. yesterday i was upset for her as i felt that shannen has over 24,000 people following her on twitter and over 17,000 on facebook, how could it have happened if everyone was voting online for her?.

i am so so vexed for her though. she is a real good sport. Image

the main thing is she set out to make her dad proud and that's is exact what she achieved. Image

Sarah-Lucy

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue May 25, 2010 9:24 pm

ok guys i now know that it's the final show 2nite and cant wait to see shannen and mark again. Image

can people who get to view the show post their commentary here? that would be appreciated as some of us will only get to see it on youtube. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Wed May 26, 2010 11:29 am

i can't wait too for see to Shannen dancing of new Sarah!!!, i was pending i enter on her twitter a lot of times ,for if she post some thing abouth the show Image
Last edited by anonymous on Wed May 26, 2010 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News