[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen on Dancing With The Stars!

Shannen on Dancing With The Stars!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Postby mihacv » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Perez Hilton there wrote why Shannen is doing DWTS its touching story appearently Shannens dad had a stroke on Christmas day Image Image

And then later perez calls Kelly Taylor a slut haha

http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-03-brenda-walsh-to-overcome-her-phobia-for-her-sick-dad
mihacv
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:56 pm

i read about the article saying shannen was doing this for her sick dad, it's so sweet. she is an incredible brave lady since she has to also overcome her fears on a live show too.

i just hope for us people living in the UK that we can maybe get to see it on youtube by some nice kind person. Image

does anyone know when the final shall be?. i am in american the in june and it would be so cool if i could see her on live tv. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Dianna » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Dianna
Site Admin

Postby thefifthsister » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 am

Nearer the time I'll find the channel. I get emails regarding anything with Shannen in that's on TV daily. If it's on in the UK I'll let you know

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:07 pm

i have voted for she 2 times! can you voted for shannen in you compoter the times that you want? Image
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby michele » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Michele and I'm new to the board. I am a huge Mark Ballas fan and for those of you reading the ABC boards I am do_fan.

I am excited about Shannen being Mark's partner, as are my friends. Our experience with Kim Kardashian's reticence has made a few of them cautious whenever it comes to Mark's new partners. I, for one am excited, and looking forward to them.

I am here because I want Shannen and Mark to do well and go very far. I learned the hard way that newcomers to DWTS do not know how the show works, and as a result my favorite of all time (Sabrina Bryan) went out entirely too early. That will never happen to someone else again, so I want to help spread the word so Shannen can last as long as possible. I would consider myself a voting expert, and so I want to pass that knowledge on to you.

First you may vote by phone or online. If you vote by phone, vote as soon as the show starts. If you wait until the end, you may not get through. You may call on as many phones as possible.

Online voting is where the power voting comes in. You may vote as many accounts as you make and I suggest you start now. Go to the following site
http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/discuss?cat=23170

Click on join in the right hand corner. It will walk you through it. You may make as many accounts as you have emails. On voting nights, start voting as soon as the show starts as well. Once the show is over, the board crawls. After voting around 10-12 accounts, you will have to clear cookies. Then it will let you vote more. You can vote the same account on multiple browsers.

I know that is a lot of info, and so I want to stop there. I will be checking in regularly to answer your questions about the show or how to help Shannen win. I do think she could possibly do so. The ladies on the Mark thread of the ABC board are power voters-averaging 1500 votes per week each. We want Mark around as long as possible and since Shannen is his partner we now support her fully.

Thank you Dianna for letting me share this, and I am eager to answer questions and help our team do well!
michele
New Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:53 pm

^ a warm welcome michelle. thanks for your info. they only let you vote once daily but i shall be on the case every day. Image

hopefully be the end of the show you shall be a big shannen fan too like us. Image Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby michele » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:20 pm

michele
New Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 pm

^yes it's possible michelle. i cant believe he is so young though, he's only 23 yrs old.! that's too young for me Image

i am sure i shall enjoy watching his talent and that he will be a good teacher to shannen. Image

Sarah-Lucy

Postby daydreamer81 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:33 pm

I can't wait to see Shannen on DWTS this year. I wasn't gonna watch until I found out she was on it this year. I'm also a big fan of Mark as well, I loved him with Shawn Johnson who was on two seasons ago.

In regards to voting. If you live outside the country you won't be able to vote by phone or text but it is possible to vote online if you live outside the country just make sure you say you live in the US when you register.

Each week you are given a certain number of votes as there are contestants so the first week there are 11 votes per way of voting so you can vote 11 times by phone, 11 times by text and 11 times by online and then the next week it will go down to 10. Hopefully this clears up any confusion on the voting system.
daydreamer81
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen News