New interview from LA Weekly

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Re: New interview from LA Weekly

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:22 pm

thanks for sharing guys, what an amazing interview.

yes i am with you all in agreement on the word"single" even though it can be misleading at first ;)
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby PINTORSOROLLA » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:35 pm

GOOD OLD SOUTH and Mississipi.This touched me when she was talking about her grand-mother.
PINTORSOROLLA
New Shannen Fan

Postby marianne16 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:01 am

Mee too, I loved the part about her grandma.
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby PINTORSOROLLA » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 pm

I would underline I liked Shannen speaking about several other stars.Especially about PHILANTROPHIE and humanitarian engagement of Angelina Joli.
I know that in everyday work it is not the job of the actors to be befriended but one guy who was sitting with me in the classroom in our far-away oversea homeland and around 21 years ago,has against many odds bacame potential star.
He turned one film and as he is very very very strong guy he was contender for Conan role.If he does well in the next films I would dream to read some time in the futur in the futur papers what Shannen thinks about him and
as far as I remember him personally from the school,I would put him in that famous category "badass"
that is much described and reflected and spoken by Shannen in the interview.
Or maybe,I would ask Shannen something like "Well,Is he completly and perfectly badass"
Does he belong to this particular brand. I spent many school hours and free time in our homeland and I am proud of him.
But simply the question.Does Shannen think this guy is badass ? He is DARIO DEAK who turned one film with title -dreamkiller- and was Conan role contender.
I made a little pause here,but in 2004 I spent many long long long posts when I was BO.
Maybe, who knows, Shannen remembers the posts frm BO.
But I dream that Shannen estimates and reflects if this new actor,my school mate is "badass"
PINTORSOROLLA
New Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:23 pm

wasn't it lovely how she included family recipes including her granny's own sweet potatoe pie. has anyone tried to make it now?
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Linz » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:59 am

I love this interview, it is amazing!!!! :) Love hearing Shannen speak about different things in the world, and I like to hear her take on life. She is just truly fabulous and fascinating! Love her! I hope they are still together, I think she just meant not married!
Linz

Previous

Return to Shannen News