[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Brenda and Kelly

Brenda and Kelly

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Brenda and Kelly

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Dec 17, 2002 4:50 pm

I don't remember if they repatch there relationship. Did they make amends or are they still not friends?

Does any one know?
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Brenda and Kelly

Postby shaed412 » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:18 pm

I hope this helps, Brenda and Kelly were okay at the season finale that Brenda left in, and wasn't that so sad? I cried so hard. Anyhoos, Jennie and Shannen aren't friends in real life, but Jennie has said that she has no ill feelings towards Shannen and that she wishs only the best for her. Is this the answer you were searching for? I hope so. God Bless!!! Image
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Brenda and Kelly

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:05 am

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Brenda and Kelly

Postby shaed412 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:54 pm

Usually, whenever anyone from 90210 was being interviewed, with the exception of Jennie and Luke, they have all had really nasty things to say about her. I was surprised to hear Jason and Carol Potter bad mouthing Shannen, I just don't get it. You would think in a profession like that, these actors would be more grown-up about saying bad things about the others in the industry, but I guess that's asking too much. When they did the E! True Hollywood Story of 90210, I swear that it should have been called the E! True Hollywood Story of Shannen Doherty, cuz all the did was knock on her, I was so pissed after I watched it. Atleast Jennie and Luke are cool with her. God Bless!!! Image
shaed412

Brenda and Kelly

Postby smdfan2 » Sun Apr 27, 2003 6:02 pm

I don't know much about Jennie and Shannen. But as characters Kelly was wrong for going out with Dylan.
smdfan2
New Shannen Fan

Brenda and Kelly

Postby page47 » Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:47 am

It 's hard to see Shannen D. and not think of her Brenda character, it seems like her whole bad reputation, and witch-b***h image came from her days on this successful series. The episodes about the Shannen/Kelly/Dylan love triangle - when Brenda goes to France, are some of my favorites.
Whatever the other cast members say, I don't think this show would have been half as good without the talented young Shannen on board!
page47
New Shannen Fan

Brenda and Kelly

Postby pruephoebepiper2 » Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:47 pm

!!!yep!!! Image
pruephoebepiper2
Major Shannen fan

Brenda and Kelly

Postby Prudence#1 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:56 am

i dont understand how people think Brenda was a b***h she was sweet i liked her now mather what she did our were she goed. People who think that she was a b***h i cant understand that. Beacuse she was anything but a b***h. And if they dont like Shannen beacuse they think that Brenda is a b***h than i dont understand how they thinking. You can never judged someone after ther character. I think that her character Brenda are great and Shannen are great to. I love them bout. Even though shannen plays Brenda but i loved brenda in Beverly hills. And Brenda and Kelly are still friends i hope.
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1

Brenda and Kelly

Postby shannenfan » Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:35 am

they were bad mouthing her ? i didn't watch well i watch it but i didn't really remember what they said. i'm surprised that jason bad mouth her. anyways i don't even know what they said and i'm alreday getting pissed.
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenfan
Shannen Wanna Be

Brenda and Kelly

Postby crystalpersuasion » Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:36 am

Last edited by crystalpersuasion on Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
crystalpersuasion
Shannen Wanna Be

Next

Return to Brenda Walsh