The Movie

Talk about Shannen's role as Beth Hammersmith/Karen Oxford and any of the other characters!

The Movie

Postby allison2200 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:13 pm

Has anyone ever seen the first part of this movie? i caught it on t.v. one day not realizing that it was on, and missed the beginning of it. i started watching it when Beth goes over to the campus under the alias that she choose. How did Beth find out that she had these powers?
allison2200
Very Important Shannen Fan

The Movie

Postby saskia » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:15 pm

i did see the beginning, but i'm not sure what power it was. She went to that school b/c her sister died didn't she? I think it's there she found out, but i'm not sure. I should have taped that movie...But i didn't. Can i buy it on Dvd?
saskia
Major Shannen fan

The Movie

Postby alwaysastar » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:50 am

^^I'm pretty sure its not out on dvd, I have mine on video and it was expensive and really hard to get hold of.

PS. Beth realises she has powers when she goes back to the school to investigate her sisters death and the cult want her to complete their circle.
alwaysastar

The Movie

Postby allison2200 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:19 am

yes, it's her sister's death that brings her back to the school so that she could investigate it as she has suspicions that there's more to it than what she's been told.
i'd like this movie also just to have it because Shannen is in it! you're right, i've never been able to find it in dvd they only have the other versions of it (which aren't very good at all) without Shannen. i should do a search and see if it's in vhs somewhere.
allison2200

The Movie

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:28 am

Its up on youtube!

She knows that she can see things that are gonna happen from a young age but she finds she has more power when she gets to the school.
thefifthsister

The Movie

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon May 12, 2008 10:47 pm

you can find the full movie in 10 parts under this title on utube

Durmiendo con el diablo 1parte

i watched it tonight and i so wanna buy it, its real good.
lilmisshalliwell

Return to Satans School for Girls