Lost family woes

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue May 27, 2008 8:17 pm

Ok here is the proposed story. If it's no good just tell me and i'll trash it.

30 YEARS EARLIER.

"Push Patty, you're almost there."Victor encouraged his wife as she was about to push their first daughter into the world.

Two minutes later they heard her first cry and Patty relaxed back on the hospital bed.Smiling weakly at her husband being handed his first-born.

"What shall we call her Patty?" he said as he walked over to his wife and showed her new baby to her.

"Prudence after my favorite aunt."

"You sure?" Victor said looking at her unsure. but smiling as she gave him 'the look' the one that meant business.

"Yes i'm sure, i...owwwwww"

Victor looked on as Patty's face screwed up in pain again and she clutched at her stomache.

"What's happening?" he asked the doctor concern for his wife showing all over his face.

The doctor looked down and gasped, as another baby slithered out of Patty. Victor looked at the newest baby, then at his wife.

"You've had another baby Patty, a boy, did you.....?"

"Know?... of course not, i'm as shocked as you argh......."

Victor looked on again as a third baby slithered out of his wife's body. His face was ashen at the shock. He looked between her legs and looked up at her. Another girl.

"You think there's any more in there?"

"Victor!Image!"

"Sorry."

The doctor's were buzzing around, the two extra babies were obviously unexpected to them as they were to thier parents.

"Victor...." Panted Patty " What are we gonna do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
other side of the country

"It's ok Doctor, i understand. No....i'll tell him myself, thank you....Goodbye."

Cyndi Walsh replaced the receiver and sat down heavily on the chair near the phone table. How was she going to tell her husband Jim that the results were in. How would he react to the bad news. She didn't have to wait long as her husband entered through the front door and upon seeing her face rushed over to his wife.

"Cynd' what is it? Are the results in?"

Cyndi just nodded and looked down at her hands, a lone tear falling down her face. Jim pulled her into his arms and rocked her back and forth.

"I'm sorry Jim."

"Hey, shhhh it's ok hunny, we can always adopt you know."

"Jim?" Cyndi said looking up at him.

"I wanted to give you a child, now i can't even do that. You should just leave me for someone else who can."

"Cyndi, Look at me....no look at me....Cyndi"

Jim gently shook his wife's shoulders until she looked up at him.

"We will get through this, do you hear me, and we'll have no more talk of me leaving you for anybody else. I love and want you, you hear me. And if we can't have children fine. We will still have each other, ok....OK"

"But everyone we know is a parent or is about to become one, even my roommate from college Patty is expecting any day.I just feel a..." She stopped as the phone rang. Picking it up she looked away from Jim.

"Oh hi Patty, you did, congratulations.Yea, uh huh.. wait what? You want us to what....Patty are you serious. why us...We can't possibly."

By this time Jim had put his arm around Cyndi's shoulders at the sound of panick in her voice, Two minutes later she replaced the reciever and smiled.

"We might get our dream after all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30 years later.

"Phoebe whats taking you so long, come on i have to get to Bucklands." Prue Halliwell called up the stairs at her younger sister to hurry. Phoebe came rushing downstairs tying a strap on her top.

"Ok, ok, i'm ready, here, can you..." She said to Prue indicating the rogue tie on her top that she couldn't get too. Prue tied it and picked up her car keys.

"Ok you got your school books. Yes?"

"Yes"

"Ok then i'll drop you off but only if you hurry.Come on pheebs, i've got a heap of paperwork to do. Hurry."

"Geez mom i'm coming."

Pheobe brushed past Prue and headed out the door as Prue fumed slightly at her comment.

"You coming or what?" Phoebe called from outside and Prue grabbed her bag and left the house.

After dropping Phoebe off and arranging to pick her up in a few hours Prue drove to p3 to see Piper.

lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Lost family woes

Postby thefifthsister » Tue May 27, 2008 8:18 pm

Wow, looking forward to reading more Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue May 27, 2008 8:41 pm

so you like then Image I'm writing more as we speak
Last edited by lilmisshalliwell on Tue May 27, 2008 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby thefifthsister » Tue May 27, 2008 8:45 pm

Wicked. I think this is gonna be awesome just like Past Lives Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue May 27, 2008 9:10 pm

Two hours later, Prue left Bucklands ladden down with an extremely large pile of paperwork to do at the manor. After dumping the aformentioned paper's in the back of her cherokee jeep she climbed in and started the engine. A quarter of the way home she decided to go do a little shopping, she needed a new dress to wear to an upcoming corporate bash and she decided Beverly Hills was the place to go. Taking a left onto a quaint little street heading into the centre of town she glanced at the homes littered around. Smiling she thought how, if her life was different , she would one day love to live around here. She looked all around, these houses were beautifully kept. The lawns a dazzling luscious green and mowed to perfection. The cars in the driveways all the most up to date models. Turning left out of the street she spotted a woman walking towards were she had just left and she did a double take. That woman looked the spitting image of her. She was so engrosed that she didn't see the pole jump in front of her and before she could swerve, she hit it. Her body was immediately cushioned by the airbag but her neck didn't escape injury. Sitting back she rubbed her neck and rested her head back on the headrest, immediately regretting it as a sharp pain throbbed through her temple. Wimpering she pulled her cell out of her bag and typed in P3's number. All the time thinking of that woman she saw walking away from her car. Piper answered almost immediately.

"Piper, it's Prue, er.... can you come pick me up i just had a little car crash and my neck is hurting real bad."

"Oh my god Prue, are you ok. Wait of course your not, Where are you? What happened? Why did it hap...."

"Piper, Piper please I'm on..." Prue stepped out of the car and looked for a sign as to were she was, finding it she continued." Hillcrest avenue, Beverly Hills.Please hurry Piper, i think i may need a hospital."

"Ok, ok, just stay there i'm on my way." Piper replied before hanging up, as did Prue.

30 minutes later Prue was leaving the hospital with painkillers and she climbed into Piper's car.

"So are you going to tell me what happened? Why did you crash?"

"It was strange Piper, i was driving and i looked out my left window and saw a woman who looked just like me. I guess it just stumped me for a sec."

"She looked just like you are you sure?"

"Positive Piper. We could have been twins."

"But Prue your not a twin.And one of you is more than enough thank you very much"

"Hey, you..." Prue said feining hurt but smiling all the same.

"Hey i remember that little spell you cast to make you stronger, and look what happened there. You and your you's hogged the bathroom for two days."

"Yea well.....the less said on that the better.....Piper don't tell Pheebs about this will you, she's got enough to worry about."

"How do you intend to keep it from her Prue. She's going to sense your hurt, even if you are good enough to hide it."

"Ok. I guess your right. But can we just say a dog ran out in front of me. She'll only think i've gone psycho if we tell her what really happened"

"Okey dokey."

Prue smiled at her as they turned into the drive of the manor.

"Oh shoot, Piper i was supposed to pick Phoebe up in.." Prue looked at her watch "...Ten minutes ago. Could you....?"

Piper sighed and turned on the ignition again.

"Out...scoot... i'll be back soon. Don't you do anything strenuous"

"Yes mum." Prue said grinning as Piper pulled out of the drive again. Smiling Prue entered the house and went straight to the kitchen and switched on the kettle.

She sat down and thought back to that woman she saw. Her hair was just like her own. As was her face. Was it possible she had a twin out there that she never knew about. Shaking the thoughts from her head, she reasoned that her mom would never give a child up, and so the woman was probably just someone who looked like her and nothing more.Standing up as the kettle boiled she pulled three cups out of the cupboard and put three t-bags into each. She finished making them just as Phoebe walked in and covered her in a huge hug, followed by Piper who just stood smiling.

"I was so worried when you was late. Your never late. And then Piper tells me you crashed your beautiful jeep. How are you feeling?"

"Well if you get your hair out of my mouth i can tell you." Prue said while chewing on Phoebe's hair.

"Oh sorry" Phoebe said as she took hold of Prue's hand and led her to the table and sat her down.

"Well a...a dog ran out in front of me...and i ....i swerved to avoid it." Prue replied looking away.

Phoebe looked at Prue, she could tell she was lying to her. She didn't think that was what happened at all. Deciding to confront her with this truth she took hold of Prue's hand and looked into her eye's.

"A dog? Come on Prue. That's not what happened and you know it. I can tell when your lying. Now what really happened?"

"Ok. But your gonna think i've gone mental.I saw a woman who looked just like me walking on the street and i lost control, Phoebe she was spitting image of me."

"A woman?"

"Yea"

"Who looked like you?"

"Yea, oh see Piper she thinks i'm nuts."

lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue May 27, 2008 9:10 pm

ok tell me what you think. I'll write more tomorow enjoyyyyyyyyyy
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby marissalu415 » Tue May 27, 2008 9:11 pm

That's a really interesting idea, Claire. Keep it coming!
marissalu415

Lost family woes

Postby thefifthsister » Tue May 27, 2008 10:17 pm

Haha that was brilliant. Look forward to the next part Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Lost family woes

Postby ferociouskitty » Wed May 28, 2008 12:47 am

wow this is the BEST spinoff ive EVER READ!!!!!seriously this si some hot stuff!!Image
ferociouskitty

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed May 28, 2008 9:39 am

really? you really think its good. *big grins* Thank you hun, i'm so pleased. Thank you all for the wonderful responce to this. I thought about it first time yesterday and decided on writing it. lol. Gonna go write some more me thinks. Image Image Image
lilmisshalliwell

Next

Return to Over to you