[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen,90210 at Rolling Stone Magazine

Shannen,90210 at Rolling Stone Magazine

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Postby secretheart » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:32 pm

secretheart
Major Shannen fan

Postby nikkycoly » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:20 am

You know what, everyone has been saying the opposite and you are soooo right. I dont see him doing that. Scared for a short time but not staying away for 4 yrs there is no way. I am hoping they do that and make Steve the dad I think that would be incredible. And he would stay away if he is still with Janet hehe. But in all honesty it looks like its going to be Dylan from what I have read but I guess TV shows have tricked us before.
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenfallenangel » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:04 am

Shannen looks amazing as usual Image She's so lucky to be sitting with those two guys - Jason and Luke are sexy!! Haha I bet they loved sitting like that with her, though! She's so beautiful Image

Also, it really shows that Shannen, Jason and Luke were the three that people were really interested in back in the days of 90210 promotions. Go them!

Last edited by anonymous on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenfallenangel
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby nikkycoly » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:21 am

On the ryan Seacrest show she also says she has that rolling stone framed and in her house. I would look at that EVERYDAY I love all 3 of them.
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Previous

Return to Brenda Walsh