[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Brenda Walsh: All Grown Up

Brenda Walsh: All Grown Up

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Postby primalprue » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:57 pm

So we just got done with our Brenda arc on 90210 Image

And while she didnt get that much screen time she still got some. So I was wondering what people thought of the adult new and improved Brenda?

For the most part I still love her and love that she is more into herself then worrying about others and their drama. But I was still wishing to see her old badass self come out and tell someone how it really is. They had to opportunity with Adrianne, or her mother, or even Kelly when she accused her on not changing. Kelly has seemed to forgotten that she stole Dylan from Brenda.
primalprue
New Shannen Fan

Postby dylansgirl » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:14 am

I'm really impressed with the adult Brenda Walsh....she's very mature and level headed! I kinda miss the old Brenda too; but change is good! I agree with you about Kelly, she shouldn't have came off on Brenda like that.....she did steal Dylan away from Brenda; and had a baby by him on top of that! In my opinion, Brenda should have been telling her off; but I'm proud of the way she handled the situation with class
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
dylansgirl
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby nikkycoly » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:49 am

I LOVE OLD BRENDA AND NEW BRENDA.....I just love Brenda lol She was great in the old days and she was great now. I do wish we would have seen a little bad ass, sassy come out but yes brenda is a changed women and I respect that.

Kelly is still a scum bag wh0re as always Image

I would really like Shannen and Jennie to stay on 90210 but hey if we get to see Shannen on something else thats cool too.
nikkycoly
Shannen Fanatic

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:57 am

I LOVE the new Brenda...you can't get enough of her definitely true! I'm going to miss seeing Brenda on tv now!!!! I'm probably going to quit watching the new 90210 now...I mean because really I don't get the point, without Brenda...and definitely when Jennie Garth leaves the show...what's the point in watching the new one because the link to the old show is then gone...dead! But yeah...I totally love the new and adult Brenda...she's much more nice and she's still got soem attitude in her and I hella cried when Brenda deleted Dylan's cell number from her cell phone. That part was so sad. It was also cool this last episode with her how Brenda went to the fashion show thing with Ryan. I thought that was cute. I'm definitely going to as I say miss Brenda *reaches for the tissue box* Image....no more Brenda...at least not unless she gets back in a couple more episodes...but that probably wouldn't be for yeaaaaaaaars whenever Shannen is finished trying to get her pilot picked up and I hope it does...because grrr...I'll be mad at "them" if they don't let Shannen get something on tv. I hate how someone tries to get a particular show or something put on tv and it gets denied! Why do they deny things? I'm still quite confused with that.
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Postby shennitalia » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:44 am

my complaint about 2008 brenda is that we dont really know much about who she is now, what she's been through after all these years. i love that she's still able to come across as being strong and confident but when she has a moment to herself, she still hurts. i love that i had the impression that brenda realizes that kelly hasnt changed much since high school with her insecurity (didnt she tell ryan or whoever that dude was regarding kelly, "you dont know the bullet you just dodged" in reference to kelly's dylan/life dramatics. it seems like the writers left everything so open to interpretation because they dont know when/if they'll have the chance to explore it further, but it does, for me, ruin the history and characters of 90210
shennitalia
New Shannen Fan

Postby secretheart » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:08 am

secretheart
Major Shannen fan

Postby littlemissbad » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:39 pm

i like old brenda because she was a little bugger and i totally loved her all the way through the 4 seasons, i love new brenda because she is so easy going and all that.

so i love the both brendas old and new lol Image

xoox Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:13 pm

She's Brenda.......nuff said. Image
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:06 pm

^^ AYYYYYYEEEEEE Image