Charmed trivia

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Charmed trivia

Postby digitalghost » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:33 am

i read that there were going to be christmas episodes but the network said no. hmm it's crazy cuz there could have been a split chance of an episode like that. wow charmed christmas...that's amazing Image
digitalghost
Very Important Shannen Fan

Charmed trivia

Postby digitalghost » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:37 am

a scene was cut on forever charmed. of old piper and leo on the porch talking...something like that. anyway they had to cut it because they went over the limit on the time. i think there's a specific time and brad kern said that they can't even be over a second, which is insane. cuz commercials and blah blah blah. i think i read that Holly got upset and stuff.
digitalghost

Charmed trivia

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:02 am

Holly got upset in general when it ended!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Charmed trivia

Postby shannenzbitch » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:35 am

Marcus Graham who played the Dragon Warlock in Be Careful What You Witch for also stars in an awesome Aussie tv show called Underbelly. Image
shannenzbitch

Re: Charmed trivia

Postby chashkieh » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:17 pm

TRIVIA: The name "Jeremy" was used more then once in the series. It was used as the warlock's name in this episode and for a barkeeper in Piper's club (P3) in a season 6 episode. This rarely happened on the series.

TRIVIA: Tony Denison played the girls' father "Thank You For Not Morphing" episode but was later replaced by James Read. In the video that Victor sent the girls another woman is playing their mother, a role which was later taken over by Finola Hughes. It is highly speculated that it was Alyssa Milano herself who was in the video

TRIVIA: When asked in an interview with Charmed Magazine which was his least favorite/worst episode from the entire series, this is the episode Brad Kern chose. (The Wedding From Hell, Charmed S01)

TRIVIA: The Halliwells' home phone number is revealed as 555-0198. This is also the number that appears on their TV in the season 3 episode Sin Francisco when Piper buys a sculpture amoung many other objects

TRIVIA: "From Fear to Eternity' episode, it is revealed that Prue has a fear of water- specifically of drowning. In real life, Alyssa Milano (Phoebe) has a fear of water

From Fear to Eternity episode: TRIVIA: This episode takes place on Friday the 13th, an unlucky day. This is also the 13th episode of the first season. 13 is thought of an unlucky number.

TRIVIA: Emmalee Thompson, who plays little Prue, is the only child to appear as a younger version of a sister to appear in every season that her adult counterpart appeared in

TRIVIA: To help with her look as a man, Shannen Doherty supplied the make-up artist with a picture of her boyfriend at the time. "She's a Man Baby, A Man"

TRIVIA: Shannen Dorhety and Scott Jaeck (Sam) have previously worked on another one of Aaron Spelling's shows, Beverly Hills 90210 together. Scott also guest starred on an episode of Holly Marie Combs show Picket Fences. Although Holly did not appear in the episode, she was a cast regular who was featured in the credits.
Char
chashkieh
Shannen Fanatic

Previous

Return to Prue Halliwell