[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Kelly Taylor....

Kelly Taylor....

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Kelly Taylor....

Postby laurajaybee » Sun May 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Okay, I just wanted to have a little rant here.

Remember back at the start of the series, when Kelly thought that Brenda wanted to get back together with Dylan? And she said "Old habits really do die hard with you, Brenda", meaning that Brenda was going to "steal" Dylan from Kelly again. Even though Kelly was the one who stole Dylan in the first place, and just became really jealous of Brenda.

But anyway, that was Kelly getting on her high horse, as if she's totally matured since the old series and stuff but then, in the finale, Kelly basically admits that she's got a crush on Principal Wilson. And she flirts with him constantly, even in front of his wife.... He's a married man, so it seems to me that "old habbits really do die hard" with Kelly! Not with Brenda, she hasn't done anything wrong.

Don't know if you guys will agree?

Laura xxx
laurajaybee
Very Important Shannen Fan

Kelly Taylor....

Postby littlemissbad » Sun May 24, 2009 2:03 pm

i havent seen many of the eppys to be honest with you hun. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Kelly Taylor....

Postby shannenfallenangel » Sun May 24, 2009 2:41 pm

I definitely agree with you! Kelly seems to have matured a little but not a lot!

shannenfallenangel

Kelly Taylor....

Postby thefifthsister » Sun May 24, 2009 4:49 pm

I just couldn't believe it when there was the suggestion that Kelly was interested in Harry and I just thought "do you remember what happened with Dylan and look at the position you are in now! Single parent with your best friend not in your life so much any more". Ooh, she gets me angry at times

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Kelly Taylor....

Postby laurajaybee » Sun May 24, 2009 6:13 pm

^^ She gets me angry a lot of the time Image

I don't think she's matured very much. In "Off the Rails", when Ryan told her that Silver was missing and possibly on drugs, all she said was "I think I'm going to throw up". Hmm....

xxxxxxx
laurajaybee

Kelly Taylor....

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun May 24, 2009 7:22 pm

kelly taylor's charecter gets on my nerves too. it's the silly things she says to brenda i agree too LOL. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Kelly Taylor....

Postby mzdaizy » Thu May 28, 2009 2:27 pm

I am soo glad that someone else noticed this. I was so angry when I heard that line!! Seriously, it was KELLY that "stole" Dylan in the first place. I can't recall a single episode in the original series where Brenda took someone else's boyfriend...After Dylan, she found love outside of the Beverly Hills gang. Hello-Rick? Stewart? Kelly drives me absolutely insane with her warped sense of reality (lol, reality, maybe I should chill a bit!).
mzdaizy
New Shannen Fan

Kelly Taylor....

Postby littlemissbad » Thu May 28, 2009 5:48 pm

littlemissbad

Kelly Taylor....

Postby laurajaybee » Sun May 31, 2009 12:53 pm

I just totally thought she was being so hipocritical! It's HER who stole Dylan in the first place! Grr.... Image
laurajaybee

Kelly Taylor....

Postby ferociouskitty » Sun May 31, 2009 9:44 pm

It will never matter if Kelly had his son, if Kelly ever marries him, it won't matter what happens between Kelly and Dylan, Kelly will ALWAYS be jealous of Brenda and Dylan because they have the relationship that she could never have with him no matter how hard she tried.
ferociouskitty

Next

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0