Meet Ethan's Replacement

Talk here about the second version of 90210

Meet Ethan's Replacement

Postby dearprudence » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:05 am

We were all sad to see the charming Dustin Milligan get the heave-ho from 90210 this spring, but fear not! TVGuide.com has learned exclusively that West Bev is getting a new shot of testosterone in the fall, courtesy a new recurring character.

Known as "Teddy" in the character breakdown, the new man in town is a tennis champ who is also the son of a famous movie star. He is described as "returning to West Beverly," which immediately made me think that he was the man behind the wheel of that bumper-stickered Mercedes that witnessed Annie hit... whatever it is that she hit on her season-finale joyride.

Teddy's charm is described as "Clooney-esque," which will surely send all the ladies' hearts a-flutter. That is, until it actually causes the inevitable rift/catfight among Silver, Annie and Naomi, thus teaching our young girls that when looking for a potential suitor, don't let anything get in your way, least of all your best friends. All other women are evil and should be considered competition.

http://www.seattlepi.com/tvguide/406810_tvgif2.html?source=rss
dearprudence
Very Important Shannen Fan

Meet Ethan's Replacement

Postby ferociouskitty » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:32 am

Sounds like this season is going to be getting rather ugly. Hmmm, I still do not agree with that abrupt dropping of Ethan. He had some good potential and damn, him and Silver would have made a GREAT couple but WHATEVER. Well we'll see how this one plays out.
ferociouskitty

Meet Ethan's Replacement

Postby brenda4ever2 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:36 pm

I know! Why put him in a love triangle on the finale and then have him leave. How are they going to write him off. Does this mean he will appear in sum of season 2?
Ethan had a good guy quality to him, so its weird he's leaving! These 90210 writers better know what they're doing. The show is lacking in strong characters. Storylines are becoming weak. Luke better hurry his a$$.
brenda4ever2
Shannen Wanna Be

Meet Ethan's Replacement

Postby laurajaybee » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:23 pm

I think Annie ran him over. That would explain why he leaves and why there was a guy in a tux walking home from Naomi's party, because Ethan left early, remember?

xxx
laurajaybee

Meet Ethan's Replacement

Postby shannenzbitch » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:05 pm

His exit really disappointed me; I was looking forward to seeing whether or not his relationship with Silver would flourish. Image

*squishy hugs*
shannenzbitch

Meet Ethan's Replacement

Postby ferociouskitty » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:55 pm

I really wanted to see that relationship as well but I knew we wouldn't so I didn't get my hopes up.
ferociouskitty

Return to Beverly Hills 90210 2.0