thankyou

Shannen's post archive. You will find all of her old posts here dated from 2004-2008. Her new posts will not be moved here, they are left where she posted them.

thankyou

Postby Shannen Doherty » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:33 pm

hey everyone, i am so sorry that it has been so long!!!! i miss you all and want to thankyou for your endless support, kind words and love. i am going to talk to Dianna about setting up a chat, so we will let you all know. thankyou again and i send you all my love!!!! Shannen

(Post has been RESTORED. Originally posted Oct 19th, 2005, 10:04pm)
Shannen Doherty
The Actress Herself

thankyou

Postby shannen222 » Tue May 04, 2010 2:07 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Shannen <3 My name is Ryan Stickney, I write this from my home in Toronto, Ontario. I can proudly say I am your biggest fan, I have no idea how to thankyou for the inspiration you have provided me in your career as an actress and just an overall genuine person- Through your interviews and stories you strike me as such a genuine woman and amazing actress. I am an aspiring actor myself, my passion for the theatre is what feeds my soul and its great to see someone out there who respects the craft and works hard to persist through the negative attention from the media and the harmful words that others so blindly seem to toss about. Thankyou for being as strong as you are, for appreciating your fans and for just giving us enjoyable films and television shows to watch- Ur the best Shannen xxxoo
shannen222
New Shannen Fan

thankyou

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Ryan that is simply a wonderful comment you just paid Shannen, i'm sure she will be really pleased when she reads it. We need more fans like you to keep the love alive in our hearts for Shannen. Image
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

thankyou

Postby Dianna » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:36 am

Aww, yes I agree! That was a sweet comment, Ryan! Image
Dianna
Site Admin

thankyou

Postby Linz » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:50 am

I agree Ryan! ANd that is how I feel about Shannen too! So thankful that she is part of the site, and that her movies/TV shows help all of us through our tough times- and are there for our pure enjoyment! She is an amazing woman and so inspirational for many reasons! Image
Linz

thankyou

Postby shell » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:29 am

Yeh that is sweet. A very great message about Shannen. I think if she red it she would love it. Image

Yeh Lindsey I am also thankful that Shannen is part of this site. Image
shell

Return to Shannen's Posts