Please read!

Shannen's post archive. You will find all of her old posts here dated from 2004-2008. Her new posts will not be moved here, they are left where she posted them.

Please read!

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:48 am

Yes, I DO remember the old days- they were the best- I miss it..I feel sad reading old post...breaks my heart that those are no longer on here anymore.

But I am so happy that Lindsay and Lover is still here..and Sarah-Lucy are still here

Lindsay, Remember Kate?...She had a LONG screenname and the 3 of us were best buddies here...Is she here?

Kristin Marie Image Image Image Image Image Image
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Re: Please read!

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Lindsay, I feel the same way...This is like a Safe Haven for me as well. As many of you guys know i live with my mom and have been since birth. I can't live by myself and there's no way I can. I wish I can. I love my mother, but its so hard sometimes because she's so much like my grandmother( her mom) she was bossy, argumentative and doesn't admit when she's wrong( I think she get it from both my grandparents and...my uncle, that lives here in GA, is the same way...) if she comes home from work, tired or mad at something, Or if I try to show her something and its not what she wants to hear, she takes it out on me- the verbal abuse...is what I call. She'll say stupid things like,
"I'm not taking you to work anymore!" That her favorite line..."I'm never doing anything for you anymore." Its hurtful to hear those words...I don't deserve the verbal outburts from her. Thing is, I LET her and I don't do a thing. I go right up to my room and read or watch tv. Ken, my step father scolds her for talking like that, but she does not care. She takes it out of Ken too sometimes, but 100 percent of it, goes to me.

That why I'm always into stories of my personal life. Writing is my safe haven, its my security and no one touches it but me. Coming here or going to one of the brother's website is what makes me feel good. Talking to Lindsay, Sabrina and Dianna makes me feel better. They allow me to escape my problems for awhile. I have amazing friends and I love them...And Shannen is just the best. I wish she is here so I can talk to her. She helped me out in the past and I feel that I need her now...but with her dad passing, that not a good thing.

But thing that bothers me is: I thought when you finally fall in love with the right guy, you mellow out? Your not verbal toward people? Your much...better? I don't get it

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby keisha » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:01 am

Thank you for let us know, I enjoy reading Shannen's posts
keisha
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby Dianna » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Wish I could restore the original threads with all the conversation but at least I saved her actual posts.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby shaed412 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:23 pm

thanks for all your hard work, Di! I am grateful to be able to read just what Shannen wrote...amazing!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:23 pm

I can't wait for her to post again...I miss reading what she says

Kristin Marie
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shaed412 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am

yeah...when Shannen comes back it will be a nice surprise. i am sure she is super busy in life, though!
shaed412

Postby Linz » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:47 am

Yes, I agree Sabrina! She is probably extremely busy. After all, we know that she is definitely a "go-getter" and always achieving things! :) One of the many reasons she inspires me!
Linz

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Thats okay i really do like some of her posts esp the one about us girls being insecure cuz i can so relate to it x
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:05 pm

OMG! Kristen Marie ive just read what you put i know what its like having a mom who takes everything out on you and what you wrote parts of it was like i had written them myself the writing escape and ive got to say even if your mom takes everything out on you and makes you feel worthless like mine does you are amazing! Im writing this as if im talking to my self cuz i wish someone would say something like that to me i hope it helps x
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen's Posts