[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Prue's Changing

Prue's Changing

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Prue's Changing

Postby marissalu415 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:40 pm

marissalu415
Very Important Shannen Fan

Prue's Changing

Postby thorn » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:55 pm

Yeah, Prue really loosened up and allowed herself to have a life. Piper stopped worrying as much and Phoebe became a little more responsible.
thorn

Prue's Changing

Postby shannen90210prue » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:38 am

I agree with you. Prue did change.
shannen90210prue

Prue's Changing

Postby hellfire » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:29 pm

i noticed the change as well, and thought it was great!! it was good to see Prue change through the 3 seasons. Image

Hellfire.
hellfire

Prue's Changing

Postby gc2009 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:26 am

well they started to bond more

you remeber that prue that wasn't particularly thrilled when piper told her that pheobe wasn't in new york anymore

"thanks for sharing, when does she arrive" ,, enter pheobe
"found the hide a key" remember that was the turmoil continued then when she read the spell on the book of shadows to recieve there powers, thats when things changed. over time they drew closer because of the dangers
and hard ships they endures as sisters.

gc2009
New Shannen Fan

Prue's Changing

Postby gc2009 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:31 am

as far as season four goes they did link prue by her funeral to the story, and made it seemless if you know what I'm talking about. on hell hath no fury when rose (paige) told piper that she really hated prue "how dare you" . I don't know if quotes are allowed quote from that.

they showed her name in the tomb so everyone gets closure.

piper started to wear her jacket , thats when she became the strong one. she , and prue had a very strong bond.

gc2009
New Shannen Fan

Prue's Changing

Postby thorn » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:06 pm

^but also notice when Phoebe read the spell; the picture of the three of them changed.
thorn

Prue's Changing

Postby Linz » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:20 am

I agree that she changed, but it always a good change. And definitely, Shannen's amazing acting abilities. Every great actor should be able to make viewers realize the change in their character- whether it be a facial expression or a reaction to a dramatic situation! I only say this because I am an aspiring actress and my past acting teachers and directors have told me this! Image I strive to be as great as Shannen! And IMO.... Prue is one the best female TV characters of all time- because of Shannen's spectacular acting abilities!! Image

Lindsay
Linz

Prue's Changing

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Prue Halliwell