The Elephant Project

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

The Elephant Project

Postby Dianna » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:08 pm

I just found out the only way to get an elephant is to win one of the auctions! Also, the auction will be up around thanksgiving!
Dianna
Site Admin

The Elephant Project

Postby shaed412 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:08 pm

thanks for the information Dianna!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

The Elephant Project

Postby Dianna » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:47 am

I just wanted to add these HQ photos from GQ's The Gentlemen's Ball which were taken the same night.

Image Image Image Image Image
Dianna
Site Admin

The Elephant Project

Postby shaed412 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:50 am

thanks dianna!!! she's sooooo beautiful!
shaed412

The Elephant Project

Postby Linz » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:10 am

THanks Di!!! Ahh, she is totally gorgeous! She just looks breathtakingly beautiful in these pictures! Of course, she's stunning, so I'm not surprised. LOL!

Sabrina- I love elephants. LOL! Its cool that you help seniors so much and you enjoy it. I agree they don't always get the love/respect they need. I guess I am that way with kids, I babysit all the time and am a nanny, and I love them! I feel like some kids don't get the love they need and I always try to point out good things about them so they will feel special. LOL! I have so many young cousins who look up to me, so I try to encourage them and hope they will make good choices! Image
Linz

The Elephant Project

Postby bellechic » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:09 pm

The Elephant Project is amazing! My friend David runs it and he's been doing it for years. His grandfather passed away from Alzheimer's and he's been working to raise money ever since. He is probably one of the luckiest or rather "right time and place" people I have ever met. I always joke with him that he should play the real lottery because every time we do a b'way show lotto we win. haha He's a really awesome guy and he goes to so many press lines and celebrity stage doors to get people to take pictures and sign the cards. Last year he was able to get Lady Gaga! He works really hard and I'm so happy he was able to get Shannen to take a photo the other night. He actually was the one that BBM'd me telling me about her book signing last night at Borders because she told him while on the press line. I hope you all will bid during the auction on the photo and card because the money goes to a wonderful Cause. Plus...you get a really cute elephant. lol Image
bellechic
New Shannen Fan

The Elephant Project

Postby Dianna » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:34 pm

He's doing a great job!! I will put a bid in as long as it isn't too much lol!! I am expecting the auction to go sky high Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Shannen News