[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - About the Spooky Empire event

About the Spooky Empire event

Read about the latest happenings of our site!

Postby prue10 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:10 pm

This is lame. I used to live in Florida. I lived on Marco Island which is 4 hours northwest(?) of Orlando. That is soooooo lame. My one chance to meet her and I live 3500 miles away. Drat!! Image Oh well maybe she'll come to Washington.

Dianna I hope you had fun and thanks for asking the questions we wanted asked. Image
prue10
New Shannen Fan

Postby jhem » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:49 am

i just saw some pictures from Spooky Empire Event in other Shannen Sites..hope you'll upload some pics here.. I'm so anxious to hear,i mean read all your stories about the event! Image
jhem
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby pruehalliwell813 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:23 am

A friend of mine at work was there, he was apart of the set up for that stuff, he wasn't at my job for long but i do know that his first name was Jessie his last name was fish or fish something. Image I had to work those days so i couldn't make it. Image
pruehalliwell813
New Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:02 pm

You can read more about how it went and see photos/videos in the 'Shannen News' section on here Image

I am still trying to get the full interview, which I should have soon.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:40 am

Hey, D-

Do you have a transcript of what you and Shannen said?

I feel like an idiot replaying to old threads...I'm doing really good..I'm going through all the threads in each forum and...lots of work...

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby lina5555 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:13 pm

Yes that would be great, I could never watch the end (video stops in the middle of last part)
lina5555
New Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:03 am

In part one the questions I asked Shannen are:

Well, you have a very long and excited career that is still going! Let’s start with Heathers –which was very successful comedy in the late 80’s. People are still talking about this, many years later and it’s now being remade as a TV show! How do you feel about that?

So, how do you feel about the Girls Just Wanna Have Fun remake then?

Another show that has been a huge part of your career is Beverly Hills, 90210 where you played Brenda for four years. It’s such a success that there is a spin-off on air where I know you made several guest appearances and I would like to know what your favourite Brenda moment is?

Okay, so what was your favourite episode then?

I know the original cast had a reunion in 2003, Are there any plans for a movie so we can see how the gang is with their careers, family, kids etc?

You have also been the host of Scare Tactics, which is a reality show that puts unsuspecting victims into terrifying situations, which usually involves movie-style themes with a hidden camera. When planning pranks on people, did anything happen that didn’t go according to plan?

Part two

You don't actually hear me say these but I asked her

[What was your favourite episode?

Out of so many remarkable performances in movies and television, what do you feel is your proudest moment so far in an amazing career of accomplishments?

What was the hardest role you have ever had to play and why?]

You don't hear me ask her any questions in part 2.

Part three

I have heard that you are setting up your own company called No Apologies, is this true? And if so can you tell us a little bit about this?

I have also heard you are bring a a book coming out, can you share a little bit about the book please?

Speaking of Charmed, I would like to take this moment to introduce your fellow co-star Brian Krause, also known as Leo to the stage!

Welcome to the stage Brian!

It’s good to have you here along with Shannen! How are you?

So, Brian, you are known for your role as Leo from Charmed and various other credits include Stephen King’s Sleepwalkers and you were in an episode of Michael Landon’s Highway to heaven as was Shannen. Shannen also has a history working with Michael Landon on Little house on the prairie. Other credits of yours include Return to the blue lagoon and An American summer. So Brian, what was it like working with Michael Landon?

I heard that you will be starring in ‘The toolbox murders’, is this true? If so, you can tell us a bit about this role?

Shannen and Brian, In Charmed I know the show is about magic and witches did anything weird or spooky happen on the set?

So, if you guys could have any power, what power would it be?

What is your favourite Prue moment, and what is your favourite Leo moment?

Okay, so what was your favourite episode then?

Was it difficult was it to switch between actress and director filming those?

Since you have directed, and produced, have you ever thought about going even further and writing your own scripts?

Okay that's cool, We look forward to seeing that someday.

Brain, I know you wrote for the Charmed episode, ‘Sense and Sense Ability’, what was that like writing for an episode you were in?

What did you guys do on the set when you are not in a scene?

I heard that you were the choreographer in the Charmed episode ‘Coyote Piper’ where you taught Holly Marie Combs how to dance. How did that come about?

Well, it was a great episode anyway.

So, you guys, What is it like to act out a scene that requires special effects to be added in later to complete the scene, and then as an actor or actress, to go back and watch yourself in the scene with the special effects added in?

So, do you guys have any plans to work together in the future?

So, do you any of you have any new shows or movies in the pipeline you’d like to share with us?

Okay, well we look forward to that to.

So guys, What character, TV or movie role, has a personality similar to yours?

Okay, so, Out of all the roles you've played, which role did you find the most impacting in your life? Like, which one had really created an effect on you, one that stuck with you the most?

So, do any of you have any regrets, career wise - or do you feel there are only lessons?

Okay, yeah, they do. So, who would you like to both work with again?

So are there any plans for a Charmed movie then?

I know you both probably get asked a lot of the same questions over and over. What question would you like to be answering that nobody ever asks?

Does anyone else have any questions for our two amazing guests?

She definitely isn't a bitch! She's a really nice person!

Okay, well it was great having you both here in Florida, thank you for joining us and thank you Shannen for being part of the website, myself and the members really appreciate it. I wish you both all the best in the future.

Thank you.

**If anyone wants to write up Shannen's parts, feel free to!**
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Dianna » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:29 am

Dianna
Site Admin

Postby lina5555 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Image Image

I just saw this! Next time when I post I'll tick the "be notified of replies to this topic" thing! Image
lina5555
New Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:36 pm

Dianna
Site Admin

Previous

Return to News