YEAH!! I found the rest of my stories..except

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

YEAH!! I found the rest of my stories..except

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:26 am

For the one I wrote with Shannen in it. That was removed by former members who hacked into the site or members who were brutal to Dianna and I back in the day.

ALL the stories I wrote about Shannen in virtually GONE!! I don't even think Shannen even read them when she came by, when she had the chance to browse and read stuff on here.

The best story I wrote on here was about Michael Landon being an angel and coming to visit Shannen..and everyone thought she had gone crazy. I had Melissa Gilbert in it ( as well as cast of Little House) And I had Micheal visit Aaron Spelling after what happened after Charmed and then he went after Brad Kern...

And my 2nd story of my very own, the 2nd part of my Dream Story...appearently Shannen was in it and Matt, our evil monster member, removed it..Why, it had Shannen and Alyssa in it. I was so proud of that 2nd part of my story

Now that story is GONE and never to be found again...I don't have a copy of that!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

That was MY all time favorite...

I am still angry that formers hackers or formers members who were trying to destroy us, would resort to something like this...

Its makes me mad that all my well earned work has vanished. I very proud of my work. writing these were my security for me..kept me busy...and I loved it.

I remember consulting with Dianna before I posted any story with Shannen related, if Dianna said it wasn't good, I listen to her and I don't post it. But 100 percent of the time I was able too post it, I respected Shannen and handled writing her in a dignify matter.

HOWEVER, I did find ONE story of Shannen I wrote that Dianna OR I posted on Holly's forum and its called Matter Of The Truth, which I had to go through each pages to find it.

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Return to Over to you