What Shannen Means to me

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

What Shannen Means to me

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Okay so im like new on this so i thought i'd post something to sortof let myself be known. Okay so i think Shannen is so amazing, i read stuff about Shannen and what shes like when people meet her and how amazing she is and i literally cry because i imagine what it will be like if i meet her and i want to become an actress and hopefully work with her. I remember i got mad at my friend because she said she hated Shannen and she was a bad actress in Charmed. It sounds like im obsessed with her, i'm not its just i look up to her as a strong independant woman who i aspire to be like and shes so gorgeous that i have a friend who's gay and thinks he's in love with her xD seriously. Even my cat stops and watches when she's on tv, totally true. My wish everytime i make one is that i can meet Shannen and act with her i really hope this wish comes true. Love Gemz x
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: What Shannen Means to me

Postby kido » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:05 pm

nice story, welcome)
Stick to you guns!
kido
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:34 pm

hello, i think that you don´t need listen to the other people, if you love Shannen well , i don´t like when the people do this comments , i had this experience too and my near friends ever has made me hurt in all relationed with Shannen ,and it make me sad, listen you heart ,and tell to you friend, that she is your idol, and you are her fan,and no is so bad . Or if no the best is changed of friends , hope have helped you, but here where you are registrer is a nice comunity for talk abouth she ;)
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby shell » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Nice introduction. I don't know if you will agree with me and if its fine, but your friend shouldn't really say anything I don't think about who you like. Its up to you on who you like. I know its up to her too, but I still don't think she should of said anything.

I don't think its strange your cat stopping and watching her on TV. People think its strange that I named one of my pet birds after one of Shannen's characters. I have a 7 year old pet Lovebird called Prue.

Anyway you should enjoy your time here. :D

I don't know if you have seen on the main website the fans stories of meeting Shannen. There is a section there where you can read different people's stories of meeting Shannen. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:40 pm

Awww.. Thanks everyone dw that 'friend' was a cow so we stopped being friends i should tell u the stuff my cat actually does when he sees her (he gets incredibly.... Happy) i love the name Prue sooo much that if i ever have a kid if its a girl i want to call her Prue its also the name of my fish xD. Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome i wasnt sure how people would react to what i said but its fine now so thanks everyone i hope i become better friends with u all! x
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Your Welcome. :D

Well Prue isn't the only pet bird I have named after a character in Charmed.

I also had 2 budgies called Leo, My other Lovebird I used to have was named Andy. I had another yellow budgie called Piper and the yellow budgie I have got now is also called Piper.

My first budgie was never named after a Charmed character as she was my grandads old budgie. I only started naming my birds after I got my first 2 budgies of my own. I had another budgie called Billy Dan which took up a Charmed name, but he didn't live very long.

The other 2 budgies I have with the yellow budgie I have now arn't named after Charmed characters.
shell

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:17 pm

i too love this name :), and charmed in general.! Witch is your favourite episode from prue? I like some of one , morallity bites :D ,and the good the bad and not died , are 2 that i really love , i would too have a new pet ,i would call Prue , too like me Brenda . But my mom doesn´t want , have a cat , man, but my borther choose the name :(
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Lol all my fish are named after the charmed characters i have 7 fish, Prue, Piper, Phoebe, Paige, Leo, Andy & Cole i did have another called Shannen really but she died :'( my fave Prue eps are 'Which Prue is it anyway' 'The power of two' 'Dream sorceror' & 'Witch trials' i just cant choose between the lot and i have 4 cats n my mom followed the Charmed tradition and they all have M names x
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:48 pm

I had 4 fish once named after the Charmed ones too, but they have all died now. All the other fish we have now don't have names. Only the name that goes with the type of fish they are.

I could of gone with naming all my birds with names that had the same first letter, but that didn't happen as I wanted them named after different Charmed characters depending if the were female or male birds I got.

Prue and Piper are the only birds with Charmed names now. The other 2 birds names are Coco and Janero.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:48 am

Cool usually when i play sims i name them after Charmed characters and im trying to build the Halliwell Manor on it also. Just gotta say sorry i type like a retard and dont paragraph or anything my phone is an ass**** but its the only internet i got. Also am writing a Prue and Andy fanfic so watchout for it x
PrudenceGemini

Next

Return to Shannen Doherty