[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Tori Spelling Wants to Plan Shannen Doherty's Nuptials

Tori Spelling Wants to Plan Shannen Doherty's Nuptials

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Tori Spelling Wants to Plan Shannen Doherty's Nuptials

Postby kido » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Now that Tori Spelling and Shannen Doherty both have their own wedding-themed reality shows, why not combine them into a little 90210 reunion?

Spelling is up for it!

The wedding-planning star of Oxygen's Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings, 38, is offering her services to Doherty, 40, who is set to document her own nuptials with photographer Kurt Iswarienko in an as-yet-untitled WE TV series next year.

Asked by ET Canada about Doherty's show, Spelling quickly replies: "I'll do the wedding." But she admits she doesn't know what kind of wedding Doherty might want.

"People's tastes change," says Spelling. "I could probably comment on the wedding she'd want 20 years ago, but that wouldn't make any sense. I don't know. She has great taste, I know that."

And Spelling's husband, Dean McDermott, could even do the food. "He's in culinary school now," says Spelling. "He's always had an interest in being a chef."

Stick to you guns!
kido
Shannen Fanatic

Re: Tori Spelling Wants to Plan Shannen Doherty's Nuptials

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:17 pm

I'm sorry I just don't believe it...I mean why would Shannen want help from someone who bashed her in her own book. Tori bashed her from up, down, left to right...if Jennie was appalled at it...not to mention Jason and Luke.

Nope I don't it. If I were Shannen and Kurt I rather find someone else.

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby kido » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:41 am

no one say Shannen say yes to tori, tori just say she wanted to do this! that all!
as much i hate her, tori had a beautiful taste!
Stick to you guns!
kido
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Shannen News