Can i just say....

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Re: Can i just say....

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:07 pm

:D i can't wait till i get that book now, i can't wait to read it though i'm going to have to wait till christmas :( ahwell it will be worth the wait i'm sure :D
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:03 am

You will defently enjoy reading her book. I ordered her book as soon as it was released. I have read it twice since then. I did take her book on holiday with me, but never got around to reading it for a 3rd time. I did take it though into Debenhams in Cardiff and went to the Mac cosmetics desk and asked one of the women who was there if they had the nail varnishes and lipsticks that Shannen put on her list in her book.

The woman found every single one stright away apart from one of the nail varnishes as it was only limited edition. I found that the woman was a fan of Shannen and she didn't realise that shannen had released a book. We talked about it for about 5 mins.

I know that you havn't got the book yet, but I have got the nail varnishes that Shannen put on her list from Chanel and Dior. 1 nail varnish I have got from Chanel as there are a few on her list from there. I already had the 2 nail varnishes before I read Shannen's book. I was so happy that I already had 2 nail varnishes that were on Shannen's list when it came to reading that she had put them on her top ten list. :D
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:15 am

Cool :D i can't wait to get it and buy the makeup :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:17 pm

I havn't seen all the make up in her book yet. I keep thinking about taking her book to other cosmetic desks to see if they have the ones Shannen has put on her lists. I keep forgeting to take her book with me for when I go to the Debenhams in Nottingham that sells most of the designer names in make up or the ones that are most popular. They have only just opened a Chanel cosmetics desk there. Which I am happy about. :D

One day I will remember to take her book with me like I did when I went to Cardiff instead of forgetting. I will have soon had Shannen's book for a year and still not seen all the lipsticks and nail varnishes that are on her lists. I know some of them I wont see as they are not sold near me.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:18 pm

As soon as i get the book and some money i'm taking it into town with me and i'm going to search all the cosmetics stores to find them until i run out of money :lol:
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:46 am

They shouldn't be that hard to find as long as you have stores that sell the designer names near you. :D Which you must have as the make up nearly pops up everywhere. When you do buy them I think you will love them. :D

I do. I have tried and got other make up from some of the designer names. Mostly Chanel and YSL I have tried and got make up from. Then just nail varnishes from Dior. So I have more than just what Shannen has put on her lists. I still want to go and have a look at some of the other ones that might be sold near me even if I don't buy them as I have make up already from other names. :D
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:09 am

Cool :D well i live right by the city centre so it shouldn't be too hard for me to get them :lol: i'm all excited now :lol:
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:55 am

That's great that you live near the city centre. :D

I have to get a bus to the city centre that is near me to go and have a look at some of the designer names in cosmetics. They arn't all sold in the town that's near me.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:48 pm

It is quite good :lol: it's only a few minutes on the bus for me :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:54 pm

That's so great that you are only minuites away by bus.

Maybe if you want to after you have looked at the make up Shannen has put in her book. Look at the other make up too as you might find you like some of the things that arn't on her lists too. :D

I think my favourites are nail varnishes as I have a few of those from the designer names. Like 2 of the nail varnishes that have come out with Chanel's Autum/Winter Collection. Both I am wearing right now. Graphite - Shinny silver or grey. Depends on what colour you think it is. Peridot - Mixture of a few shinny colours. Both I found out are best sellers. They sold out of those 2 very quickly. I got lucky with finding them when I did. ;) They keep getting more stock in though.
shell

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty