Congratulations to Shannen and Kurt!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Congratulations to Shannen and Kurt!

Postby Dianna » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:45 am

As you may have heard, Shannen and Kurt got married today (October 15th) in Malibu, California. Below is a copy of the wedding invitation;

I am so happy for them both! Shannen and Kurt are great together. I have met them both in person and I could see they were perfect for each other.

If anyone would like to send a congratulations message to Shannen and Kurt please use this thread and I will pass it onto Shannen so she can read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shannen, I am glad you finally found your soul-mate and life partner. Congratulations to a beautiful couple! Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together. Love, Dianna :)
Dianna
Site Admin

Re: Congratulations to Shannen and Kurt!

Postby cherrybomb2010 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:33 am

Shannen Doherty u have been my role model since I was a little kid!! Ur truley amazing and an inspiration to me in everything u do!! Kurt is also one of my favorite photographers on the planet!! I wish u both the best of luck!! I love u both!! God bless Shannen and Kurt!!
-Katie
Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass; of glory in the flower. Well will grieve not rather find strength in what remains behind.
-WW
cherrybomb2010
New Shannen Fan

Postby revitalizations » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:08 am

Shannen, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you for your marriage to your husband, Kurt. May you both be blessed with the gifts of splendor, security, and serenity that will live on through your life long journeys as you both continue to embark on a new path together. This is one of those moments that will be the most unforgettable and I truly hope you have eternal happiness in every way possible throughout your marriage. For you Shannen you deserve the best, and for Kurt you have found an incredible woman that completes you. God Bless you both.

Best Wishes,
Ryan Quiambao
revitalizations
New Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 am

Congratulations to the happy and very well suited couple! You guys are meant for eachother. I hope that when i'm older and when i'm an actress, i can still find someone amazing that i want to marry. Hope you're together forever.
Enjoy married life you two and we wish you all the happiness in the world.
-Gemma
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannen46 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:39 am

Congratulations! I wish you both nothing but the best, Shannen and Kurt, Kurt and Shannen, be very happy. Here's my quote for your wedding "Here's to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together." Congrats! :D
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:29 am

Mercedes asked me over facebook to post a message from her to the happy couple :) this is straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.

Dear Shannen and Kurt:
First of all congrats for your wedding, and i hope and desire all the happiness for all you live, my english is a little bad, but i'm very glad for that you had found your true love and friend :)
Mercedes L.h.
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby cd » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:37 am

Shannen je te félicite de tout coeur pour ton mariage, je t'aime et t'admire
depuis très longtemps.
Carine
cd
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:03 pm

I do not know what happened to my post

Anyway

Congrats Shannen and Kurt on your wedding. I wish you all the luck, love and laughter.

Your friend,

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby nina » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Congratulations Shannen, to you & Kurt! All the happiness in the world! I'm very happy for you that you're found true love, that you're happy and you open a new chapter in your life

Much love from France. Je t'aime

kika
nina
New Shannen Fan

Postby chashkieh » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Wow, congratulations Shannen and Kurt! I wish you all the best and God Bless. :)

~Charlene
Char
chashkieh
Shannen Fanatic

Next

Return to Shannen News