Isn't life grand

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Isn't life grand

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:15 pm

Ok my loyal readers, i'm putting up a story i wrote today for college. We had to write a mini-story, that had drinking in it, combined with your fave book or show/soap. So naturally i chose Charmed. lol This was what i handed in, but i'm thinking of carrying it on, cos i really got into writing it. Gonna post it in two sections cos it's long.... here goes...as always honest reviews please :)

Isn’t life grand

Prue: - I’ve won; I don’t believe it, I WON
Piper: - Won what?? Prue calm down and tell me.

Piper watched as her older sister, danced into the kitchen, a huge smile on her face, and grabbed Piper by the waist, dancing her around with her. She giggled as Prue kissed her on her cheek.

Prue: - The bloody lottery, Piper, I’ve won the lottery, get your glad rags on, we’re going clubbing.

Piper watched as her sister danced out of the kitchen, she hadn’t seen her happy for a long time, and grinning she followed her. Later the girls were sat at their favourite bar ‘the lazer lounge’ drinking and laughing the night away. The drinks were flowing and the guys kept coming. Prue and Pier were already tipsy by this time.

Prue: - I love you sista.
Piper: - Not as much as I love you, my beautiful sista, come ere.
Piper giggled and leaned in to kiss Prue on the cheek, but jokingly Prue pulled away and she missed, they set about laughing then a sobering thought crossed Prue’s mind.
Prue: - Seriously though, the past few weeks have been a nightmare, but I’m hoping this money could be a blessing.
Piper: - I hear ya there babe. What with demons, and Phoebes shenanigans, and you out all hours of the day at Buckland’s, and constant struggling to pay bills, we need some good luck.
Prue: - Yea....anyway what’s happening with you and Leo? How’s that coming along? He seems smitten by you?
Piper: - Yea.
Truth of it was, Piper was unsure about Leo, she liked him a lot, but since she became a witch, she was unsure how boyfriends would fit into their lives, what if he didn’t like the idea, and left her, drinking down her Martini, she let her mind wander, until Prue broke her thoughts.
Prue: - You don’t seem to sure. Don’t you like him?
Piper: - Yea, of course I do, but...well, with the w.i.t.ch (she whispered) stuff, the demons dropping by for tea every now and then, I’m just not sure how he would take it is all.
Prue: - Yea, can’t say I haven’t thought about that too. I mean, we only just got our powers, who knows how they will affect our....err...love lives.

They sat in silence thinking this last statement over. Drinking down their Martini’s every few seconds. Prue scanned the club and her eyes fell on a pair of sultry ones watching her from across the club. He was gorgeous and wasn’t taking his eyes off her. He never moved and Prue expected to start feeling creeped out any time soon, but she never did, he intrigued her. He had short black hair, a tanned body, and had a familiar look about him. He kind of looked like Andy, one of her old boyfriends, and he looked like he took care of himself. Looking over at Piper, lost in thought, no doubt about Leo, Prue excused herself and headed to the bar.

Prue: - Two martini’s please Mike.
She waited at the bar, casually glancing to the spot to her right were the man had been sat. But he was gone, sighing, she paid for and grabbed her drinks, but as she turned, she bumped into someone causing her drinks to tip all over her dress.
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: Isn't life grand

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Prue: -Oh my gosh...cold....cold...ahh.
Man: - Oh I am terribly sorry miss; let me get you a towel, Bartender, a towel here please.
The barman threw a towel in his direction and without thinking; he began dabbing at her dress. Placing the drinks down .she looked up at the man, it was him, the man watching her from across the bar, taking the towel from his hands, and dabbing harder at her dress, she looked into his eyes.
Prue: - I think I can manage thank you, it was my fault really, I wasn’t looking where I was going. Mr err...?
Man: -Oh forgive my manners, the names Wade, Wade Halliwell, and you are...? he said holding his hand out to her.
Prue stared at him for a moment, shock registering on her face, this couldn’t be a coincidence, he had to be a demon. I mean how likely was it, that this guy had her last name. She looked at his outstretched hand and slowly shook it, immediately feeling tingles flow up and down her arm. She pulled back quickly and looked up into his eyes.
Prue: - My names Prue.
She placed the towel on the bar, and picked up the remaining drinks. She had to get back to Piper, she didn’t know why but she had a strange feeling about this man.
Prue: - Excuse me Wade?? Was it... I..err...I have to get back to my sister.
Before he could respond, she took off. Piper had been watching the whole scene, and was going to make a joke about the glasses, when she saw Prues worried face, and the joke was gone.
Piper: - What happened Prue?
Prue: - His last name is Halliwell, Piper, that can’t be a coincidence; I think he’s a demon.
Piper: - What makes you think that Prue? There must be loads of Halliwells in this town.
Prue: - I’ve never heard of any other Halliwells Piper, and he has been watching us all night. Let’s get out of here; he’s beginning to creep me out.

Back at the manor that night, Prue had tried to forget about the strange guy called Wade Halliwell; she had met in the club earlier that night. She had put him out of her mind, and she and Piper had carried on drinking, still celebrating the lottery win. Prue might have bought the ticket, but it was all of theirs now. Prue had called the lottery and it turned out she had won 3 million dollars. Easy to share she thought. Prue and Piper were chilling on the couch talking about their lives as witches, and what they were going to do now they were millionaires too.
Prue: - I love you Piper, and I always will, don’t ever forget that.
Drunkenly she placed her arm around Piper’s waist and her head on her chest. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, drooling on her sister. Piper was drunk too, but not as much as Prue was. She giggled at her sister as she pushed her off her and she flipped onto the other side of the sofa. Standing up unsteadily she grabbed Prues arms in an attempt to take her to bed.
Piper: - I know Pruey, I love you too, now...come on...up you get...no...Up...that’s it. Let’s get you to bed.
Piper made one last pull and Prue stood and wobbled towards the stairs, with Piper supporting her. Both of them were laughing and falling to their knees at every given opportunity, and Piper kept lifting Prue up, laughing, and they would fall down again. After crawling on their knees, up the stairs, they eventually reached Prues room. Getting to their feet, Piper helped Prue to her bed, pulled back her covers, and dropped her onto her bed. After covering her over, she stumbled to her own room, and to her bed.
lilmisshalliwell

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Ok there it is, My tutor loved this when he read it, but wasn't surprised it was charmed related lol, (he knows me too, well), let me know what you think of it, and if i should carry it on :)
lilmisshalliwell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:37 pm

That is awesome! Carry on please

MORE! MORE!

Please...?
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:59 pm

hehe glad you like will write more soon :)
lilmisshalliwell

Return to Over to you